• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pollution and Pokemon (Fresian, Pokeking, Spetsnaz, and Ninegon Master)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold moved over to the Pidgey, cutting a Pecha Berry off of a branch as he went, and feeding it to the pokemon. It flew away.
"Well, that's done," he said.

Beckle snorted and yelled after it "you're welcome!" He turned back to the others. "What are we going to do about this? Innocent pokemon are dying!!"

''I don't know... We should make a plan first, I guess...'' Yasashii said.

Beckle, who was standing beside Yasashii turned to her and said "But what can we do? They'd just use their stupid balls to catch us."

''I can just outrun them.'' Yasashii said. ''Huh... I hear something... Trainers!'' She whispered.

"You should get out of here Yasashii. They'll want to catch you more than the rest of us." Aurora made her fur puff up to make her look bigger and started to run at the trainers to make a distraction.

Beckle pushed at Yasashii's side. "Go! Go! We can take 'em." The trainers appeared around the corner of the building, shouting what sounded like joyful things when they saw Yasashii.

Aurora charged at the trainer and when she got close enough she jumped and headbutted him

Yasashii hovered in front of a Trainer. ''Come and get me.'' She said telepathically.

The trainer Aurora headbutted fell to the ground. Beckle jumped over and was about to bite him when he saw Yasashii's trainer pull out a master ball. Beckle yelled "Yasashii!!" And jumped in front of the ball as it was thrown. He was now caught.

''Beckle!'' Yasashii yelled. For the Trainers, it sounded like a high-pitched noise. ''Beckle... You didn't have to do this for me...'' She muttered.

Aurora growled and stood infront of Yasashii. "Get away from here Yasashii before they through another one!" She ran to tackle them again but saw another pokeball comming at her.

Beckle heard Yasashii screaming outside the ball. "Yes I did Yasashii. Come back for me." He whispered

''No! Not you too! No matter what, I will protect my friends!'' Yasashii said before jumping in front Aurora.

Aurora suddenly saw Yasashii blocking her and pulled her down making the pokeball miss them then got up and tackled the trainer that had caught Beckle making him spill at least 5 master balls. She picked up a few hoping that Beckle was in one of the ones she grabbed and ran towards to forest to hide them then came back to fight.

Beckle wasn't in one of the ones aurora grabbed though. He felt his body being transformed into airlike particles. Suddenly, he reformed and was in a beautiful grass field. No one was around. Nothing to bother him. Suddenly, it all wisped away. Beckle was back by the factory, with 4 strange men hovering over him. Beckle shrunk under their gazes. He was petrified.

As the fight ended she ran back to the pokeballs and broke them all open only to find pokemon other than Beckle just an Absol, a Pikachu, a Rapidash and a Ghastly. Of course she grabbed almost all of them and the one she didn't grab had the pokemon she wanted to save and none of these pokemon agreed to help.

The trainer's dark, huge hands tried grabbing Beckle, and he bit the nearest one. They didnt seem to like that and started kicking him. Hard.

''Beckle... If you can hear this, we're coming for you... Don't worry... Trainers, if you can hear this, let him go, or else...'' Yasashii said telepathically.

"lets go get him Yasashii. I can get in through that pipe but since i'm not farmiliar with what Latias can do i don't how you can get in"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom