• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Polymerization Mafia - Endgame (Mafia Wins)

Someone thought that I was lissi’s cousin when I was standing next to Mao, I felt triumphant until Mao tried to take my bff role… We’re all normal now tho! I think…?

Whether Minish has seen the prod or not, it's probably not alignment indicative because I think she tends to be late D1 in general. She's missing the fun of what's been a more amusing D1 than most, though.
Alright I’ve thought about it
Unvote
Ex is a little busy so I’m not going to get as much as I want from him, so on to someone I might actually get to debate with.
Vote: FA
Do I get to do a course correct on your Logic and Reasoning Spectacular, Mr. Sholmes?

Whether Minish has seen the prod or not, it's probably not alignment indicative because I think she tends to be late D1 in general. She's missing the fun of what's been a more amusing D1 than most, though
She just responded to me, she’ll be posting soon.
Do I get to do a course correct on your Logic and Reasoning Spectacular, Mr. Sholmes?
Of course, I am not the Prosecution after all. Please plead your case.

Of course, I am not the Prosecution after all. Please plead your case.
Mint begins with the letter "m" which connects to "mafia" clearly. As opposed to flavors like vanilla (obviously town, meant to be evocative of a vanilla townie), chocolate (which is very popular and plentiful, as town is compared to mafia), and strawberry (which is the best flavor and therefore is without sin).

As such, my case on beryl is foolproof, and the other mint lovers such as Caps are just as guilty.

Mint begins with the letter "m" which connects to "mafia" clearly.
Mido used to be called Mint Elv, are you implying she is also connected to the mafia?
and the other mint lovers such as Caps are just as guilty.
Caps is not guilty, I have town locked him. Your logic here is flawed Final Arcadia if that’s even your real name:chansey:

Mido used to be called Mint Elv, are you implying she is also connected to the mafia?
She shed that identity, the past is past. We can only move forward, as Midori has toward a bright, mint-less future.
Caps is not guilty, I have town locked him. Your logic here is flawed Final Arcadia if that’s even your real name:chansey:
I'm afraid you are mistaken, Mr. Sholmes, as Caps has pulled the wool over your eyes. He even tried to sell out his fellow mint fan beryl with a vote at first, which shows the depravity of his actions.

Perhaps there have been many Arcadias, but only I can be the Final. And this... is my final judgment.

She shed that identity, the past is past. We can only move forward, as Midori has toward a bright, mint-less future.
That is a very real message. A convincing counter-argument one could say.
I'm afraid you are mistaken, Mr. Sholmes, as Caps has pulled the wool over your eyes. He even tried to sell out his fellow mint fan beryl with a vote at first, which shows the depravity of his actions.
My good buddy Caps would never! Beside I have locked him up in my town cage and thrown away the key. Although it is quite deplorable voting one of your own. But I trust in his greater judgment.
Perhaps there have been many Arcadias, but only I can be the Final. And this... is my final judgment.
Top 1 one-liners in history. However you and Caps did mind meld and you only do that on opposite teams so my vote is staying for now.

Vote Count 1.3 - Day 1 mid-day
Day 1 mid-day Vote Count:
beryllium (1) - FinalArcadia
FinalArcadia (2) - TheCapsFan, JamieIsBored
Quasar_Catfish (1) - Midorikawa
coordinator lissi (1) - beryllium

Not Voting - ExLight, coordinator lissi, Minish, noctiluca, Quasar_Catfish, Hiimhereandboredtalktome, Itsjustmudkipz, DawningWinds, RavenRaziel98

Day 1 ends in slightly less than 24h!

My good buddy Caps would never! Beside I have locked him up in my town cage and thrown away the key.
Ah, but did you check his pockets to make sure he wasn't carrying any spoons beforehand? He may well have dug a tunnel out and could be rejoining his mint-loving mafia buddies as we speak.

And if anyone should be locked up in a town cage, it is me, for my impeccable taste in avatar characters who both happen to have been imprisoned:

tumblr_miyz43Meer1qblpoko2_500.gifv
I mean. I guess we could. We won't though.
Getting lynched because of the hosts actually voting for you would be kind of exciting though lol. First time for everything.

I feel that every time something is posted here, it relates to something else I saw that day. One student said they always draws ahoge on characters, and that a sign of ahoge means main character.

Also, I'm wondering how raven even got into contact with aliens.

Back
Top Bottom