• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post a screenshot of your phone BG

farewell friend

powered by the sun ☀️
Reaction score
If we have a thread for computers, why not phones? Most of us use our phones more often anyway.

phoneSC_zps4b9ed2ed.png

I want to see yours! :D

Edit: Mod note: Anyone who posts, please remember to use spoiler tags for the images. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you are!
2014-07-11_17-39-10.png

No, I didn't name some of those categories on purpose. xD My wallpaper is art of the Kingdom of Zeal from Chrono Trigger.

And my background!

a7ybe7ar.jpg

I tried to keep it as minimalist as possible. My two most frequently used apps are on my homescreen, and the rest are in the app drawer.

Last edited by a moderator:
My current photo background is a cropped image of the Aegislash wallpaper from PLDH:
photo2_zps7a65ddb5.jpg

Which is cool because my lock screen is a cropped image of a Poké Ball:
photo1_zps3d5ed79a.jpg

So it's kinda like I'm releasing Aegislash from its Poké Ball every time I unlock my phone. Plus my phone case is black & red, so it matches the Poké Ball.

Yeah, I put a lot of thought into this. XD

ikOdGp3.png

cfa4dw9.png

I like to keep my home screen nice and organized, so all my apps are in folders.

Lock Screen
30j45lf.jpg

Home Screen
i1n05c.jpg

I've had them since the beginning of the year, because Neptunia was the series I was obsessing over at the time.

I think it's about time I changed them. The current series I'm obsessing over is Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, and I want to get a BG of Fate.

Not much difference between my lock and unlocked screen same image
I'm using one of my most favorite Eeveelution artworks I found on Deviant Art, called "The Eeveelution Problem"
Screenshot_2016-01-02-07-59-26_zpsywros9bj.png

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom