• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

1577781704328.png

(Copied from my LiveJournal)

Well! Another year has come to an end, only this is going to lead to a whole new decade. But man, this did turn out to be an utterly awesome year for me personally. I think I can call this the best year I've had in a long time. Why? I got a permanent(ish) job with insurance benefits!! I honestly didn't think I'd ever find a well paying job, but after three fruitless years of searching, I finally managed to strike gold, and I'm the happiest I've ever been in a long time! My boss and coworkers are all so nice, and because of the money I make now, I can actually do a lot more than I used to. I played more games and bought new consoles that I was never able to before, saw more anime, read more manga (Even transitioning to buying some on digital with my lack of space in my bookshelves), I'm EXTREMELY close to finishing my Pokemon fan fic, and I went on another trip to Las Vegas this past week to spend Christmas with my sister and her boyfriend.

So yeah, I hoped 2019 would be great, and sure enough, it wildly exceeded my expectations. I really didn't think it would turn out like this for me personally, but it did, and I'm glad for it. Now, to be fair, it has been a rocky year overall in the grand scheme of things, what with various disasters such as the Kyoto Animation fire, Trump getting impeached, the Hong Kong protests that are still going on (Not sure what those are even about, though), and so on. Then again, you can't have good things without bad stuff, now can you? I do have one resolution I really want to fulfill this year: I WANT to finally claw myself out of this anime burnout I've been in since 2016. I don't watch as much of it on a consistent basis as I used to, and I really want to rectify that. But overall, 2019 has been an awesome year for me, and I can't wait to see what 2020 will bring.

Back
Top Bottom