• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

1587356113011.png

• The Logic Gate Law: When a post contains multiple statements, users who do not agree with every single point will post a negative reply criticising the points they disagree with.
    • Corollary: If the forum uses an upvote/downvote system, any post containing enough non-trivial points will get downvoted.

meargle for any Johto games
Salamence for any Hoenn games, or Tropius, but I don't want to stick to one-evolution/ form Pokemon
Zebstrika for Black/White/ B2W2
Pyroar or Florges for X/Y
Oranguru for Sun/Moon/USUM

Name: Sakiko Ono

Trainer class: Coordinator

Appearance:
Sakiko is 5'01", leaving her shorter than most people she knows. She has light blonde hair that she normally wears in a ponytail behind her head, blue eyes, and light skin.

She generally wears a light pink long-sleve shirt, a light purple-ish blue vest, a dark pink skirt, leggings the same color as her vest, and white shoes.
View attachment 132627
Ignore the tilt, that's just the camera angle. And the eraser marks, except that's not the camera angle.

She has a different outfit for contests but I'll describe and draw that later if you don't mind.

Personality:
Sakiko is generally well-meaning and kind, but anything that's not outright stated tends to go over her head. She has a hard time telling what people are thinking and feeling, or if people don't mean exactly was they say. Usually very cheerful, though when she's upset about something, she tends to stay so for a long period of time. Sakiko usually says exactly what she's thinking, even when she's alone. Sakiko makes an effort to get along with everyone around her, though she's not always successful.

Family and friends:
-Aoi and Ichiro Ono, her mother and father. They often have to go on trips due to their jobs, and thus do not yet know that their daughter is leaving on her journey, though would be proud of her if they did.
-Katsu Ono, the older of her two brothers. He set out to become a trainer three years ago, and returned after his seventh gym badge. His first Pokémon was a male Zizagoon name Bolt, now a Linoone. His team now consists of Bolt the Linoone, Lily the Ludicolo, Chikara the Hariyama, Cirrus the Altaria, Blitz the Ninetales, and Glacio the Glalie. He and Sakiko get along fairly well, and he has generally taken charge of the house when their parents are away.
-Hiroshi Ono, the younger of her two brothers. He never traveled, and thus his only Pokémon is a Voltorb name Shockwave, who is mostly untrained. He and Sakiko often argued when they were younger, though don't much anymore.
-Asuka Hashimoto, her closest friend and contest rival. Asuka's starter is a female Skitty named Cherry, and she started her journey about a week before Sakiko

History:
Sakiko grew up in Verdanturf Town, alongside her two older brothers. Her parents were often away, so she barely got to know them. Even when they were home, Sakiko always felt they cared more about her older brothers than her. She was neighbors with a girl named Asuka Hashimoto, who she grew to be very close to.

She discovered contests when she passed in front of the television while her parents, on one of their rare breaks from working, had the news on when she was five, and was instantly impressed. The reporter was announcing the most recent Top Coordinator, and the screen showed clips of the final battle. She's watched the Grand Festival on TV every years since.

She only learned about her friend's shared interest in contests when Asuka decided to go on her journey. Before she left, Sakiko assured her friend thst they'd meet in the Grand Festival.

Goal:
-
Obviously, one of her goals is to win five ribbons and become Top Coordinator
-Slightly less obviously, she wants to meet and defeat her friend Asuka in the Grand Festival
-She wants to see the region outside Verdanturf Town
-Finally, she wants to get her parents' attention by doing something notable

Additional info: She knows a

1. What are your favourite (top 10) Pokemon? I will try to put them on your path.
Absol, Smeargle, Gothita line, Audino, Snivy line, Jigglypuff line, Oshawatt line, Tepig line, Purrloin line, Nickit line, Lillipup line

2. What are your least favouritey (bottom 10) Pokemon? I'll try to not put them in the story at all.
Froakie line, Jynx line, Shuckle, Dunsparce, Eiscue, Cramorant, Spinarak line, Lickitung line, Runergius

3. What type of stories would you like to see?
Nothing specific

4. What do you not want to see?
I can't think of anything I'd be against.

5. Do you have any experience with this type of roleplaying?
I've played a bit of Dungeons and Dragons, if that counts.

6. What days of the week/hours are you active?
Monday-Friday 3:00-ish CST, Saturday-Sunday pretty much whenever

(This was for an RP that I missed sign-ups for.)

Back
Top Bottom