• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

1645418066110.png

Looks like it'll be rain in a few hours.
I meet with Gaberial Knightowl.

Headed a half hour west of the town in the valley below.
I see the manor, an old oak high as the house sides beside it. A dock is nearby.

An attempt was made on the life of Lord Revere's wife three days ago.
A figure lies slumped against the gate.
It appears to be a young guard sleeping by the gate.
He's Thomason, one of two guards, the second guard is his brother. He's been having a lack of sleep lately.

Gregory, the an elven head servant arrives to take us inside, he seems a bit younger. Lord Dorian Revere & Lady Lorraine Revere. He explains Lord Dorian had a falling out with his brother recently. In the entrance hall two portraits are hung above the staircase Nikolas & Dorian are written below.

Three nights ago Lady Lorraine was reading in the evening and noticed something outside. A crossbow bolt came in through the window. It was bright enough in the room that the attacker should have seen Lady Lorraine.

Five days ago Lord Revere and his brother, Nikolas had an argument about Lady Revere and Nikolas stormed out.

In the master bedroom I search the bookcase and a piece of paper falls out, it appears to be a spell scroll. I can't determine what spell it is.
Fine white fabric was in the tree.

Found Gregory's body in the basement, tried to investigate but couldn't handle the smell and I threw up. Saw a spider and tried talking to it, but it ran off.
Gaberial finds a drain leading out to the lake, at the end of the drain he finds a crossbow in the mud. He returns and it seems the crossbow came from the basement, with two others like it and a spot for one missing.
We notice Gregory still has his keys, the killer didn't take them. The dagger in his back matches the ornate hunting dagger pair with one missing that we found in Nikolas' room.

Coruvir arrives and we invite him into the basement and tell him about the death. He investigates Gregory's body.

We interview everyone the next morning. I suspect Nikolas is being framed by Lorainne. We head upstairs to investigate Seth's and Nikolas' rooms, I speak with Lord Dorian. I suddenly come to the conclusion that Nikolas must be the culprit and that my friends wasting time on a spider is ridioclous, but they refused to give up on their wild suggestion.

We were discussing things downstairs when the others noticed a spider and began trying to catch it, I decided they were being useless and unhelpful and would take care of Nikolas before he killed again.

Lord Dorian Revere - Owner of the house, husband: {Solid Alibi}
Heard the glass shatter and Lorraine scream at the time, met Lord Seth in the hallway.

Lady Lorraine - Attacked at night:

Lord Seth - Brother to Lorraine: {Solid Alibi}
Heard the glass and Lorraine scream at the time, met Lord Revere in the hallway.

Lord Nikolas - Brother of Dorian:
Box with hunting daggers, one missing.

Gregory - Head Servant:
Claims to be a deep sleeper and had to be woken by Marianne. Nothing unusual in his bedroom
Wanted to meet in the basement at midnight. Found dead in basement.

Thomason - Guard, brother of Jamerson:
Was tired

Jamerson - Guard, brother of Thomason:

Colette - Maid:
Exits Lord Seth's room, looking a bit desheveled.

Marienne - Cook:
Woke up, heard a scream. Lord Seth came down and banging on Thomason's door to search the grounds. Collette wasn't there when she awoke. Gregory wasn't in the foyer and she banged on his door for a bit.

Nystel Magic Aura Spell Scroll

The hiatus is over! Today’s episode: “Stranded”

Despite its ominous name this is a bit of a BreatherEpisode after that dramatic two parter. Both Eric and Edward survive but are, well, stranded and the only thing they can do is send a distress signal to our heroes. After the crazy crud from “Spacewalk”, everyone decides that they simply aren’t equipped, literally and emotionally, to launch a rescue mission. Everyone except Ramel who wants to rescue his fellow Quarters but is tied up by the fact that he has trouble actually disobeying rules or commands. So, in an act of impulsiveness on a level not seen since season one, Jack decides to help Ramel sneak out and launch his own rescue mission. They succeed and everything ends well.

Also, we find out Brandon’s alive and Jack helped him fake his death so he could retire from the hero business. He’s perfectly willing to lend Jack and Ramel some transportation from his garage, though.

My favorite quote:

->’’’Ramel:’’’ I don’t know about this. Maybe we should tell someone.\\
‘’’Jack:’’’ That kind of defeats the purpose of sneaking out.\\
‘’’Ramel:’’’ We should at least leave a note.\\
[beat]\\
‘’’Jack:’’’ Yeah, we should do that.

Back
Top Bottom