• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

pits_portraits.png

Now that I have context for the cover, I’m less scared of it but for some reason every time I look at it all I can think about is that Akash’flora grew a face and became a hippie.

I would watch a “Reaction Video” to Letters Page episodes. Heck, I’d do a reaction video for Letters Page episodes.

Demon Cat (is it one word or two) is wrong, they actually wrote about Demons at both the start of the month and the end of the month as all cats are demons, which I suppose makes their name ironic.

From the sounds of it, Mr. Chomps has competition.

I like the idea that Guise doesn't like Casa Nova because they remind him of Wager Master and he's worried that when they visit they won't use the coasters he very clearly laid out on the coffee table in plain view! They’re going to leave rings on the glass and it's going to take forever to wipe them off! Wait, where was I going with this?

The way they describe Dyna (Dina?) in response to Level Up Leo’s question makes her sound like a Gacha Game.

Speaking of the Banana Game, I wonder if Guise ever learned how to live Banana-less. Hmm… I should write a letter about this.

Back
Top Bottom