• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current CTRL+V's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcer- Today we salute you, mr. Wario and Waluigi.

Singer- Mr. Wario and Wal-uigi!

Announcer- You're nowhere near you're red and green rivals, heading for the finish line, who cares? You're goin' for 'em.

Singer- THAT TROPHY'S MINE!!!

Announcer- Small animals, princesses, infants. You mow them down like a rocket powered hell-on-wheels.

Singer- YEAH!!!

Announcer- Ashamed of your roadside tyranny? Hardly. You bomb, shell, bannana, and punch all they way from 8th to 1st, like a raging pinta.

Chorus- You're a total jackass!

Announcer- So crack open a nice victory Bud Lite, Bully Brothers, because why should you bribe the judges into giving you the first place prize, when you can fight for it?

Chorus- Mr. Wario and Waluigi.

LSav617: i have a penis
russianmobsta007: is it flacid?
LSav617: if that means does it get the job done, then yes

[quote author=Joko-kun link=topic=2919.msg103723#msg103723 date=1146982091]Hmmm...would you have preferred Katara degrade herself by using her body to get information?[/quote]While I was watching, I was actually terribly, terribly worried that she had... until I saw those guys stuck to the walls with ice. However, she (or one of the other two) could have just asked somebody else who seemed nicer and more willing to talk. But I guess that's my "semi-omniscient observer/what do I think I would have wanted to do?" self talking....

[quote author=Joko-kun link=topic=2919.msg103723#msg103723 date=1146982091]One thing though, is her father an idiot? He's seen his daughter fight and knows that she's an incredible earth bender and thinks that she was so easily kidnapped by Aang without so much as a commotion? Not to mention the fact that if the Avatar kidnapped her so that she could teach him earth bending, what are the chances that a kidnapped person would willingly teach their kidnapper a skill that would only prevent them from escaping?[/quote]If you take kidnapping to mean just "to seize and detain unlawfully," then even if Toph had gone with Aang willingly, it still would have been kidnapping in his eyes. He knew she wanted to go, but without his permission, Aang by law had no right to take her.

[quote author=Joko-kun link=topic=2919.msg103723#msg103723 date=1146982091]One more thing that bugged me was the fact that he sent two earth benders to go get her back. The fire nation couldn't even capture the Avatar, what are the chances that two benders could retrieve the girl? Mattaku >.>[/quote]It makes me wonder how much he knew about their inability to catch him. I mean, did he know about Aang's destruction of those ships at the North Pole for example? If I remember correctly, all we really know that he knows about Aang's power is... that he got caught by those four guys, that the Fire Nation hasn't been able to catch him for some reason, and that he can make little mini whirlwinds and sneeze hard enough to blow some dishes away (though that would have had to be one hell of a sneeze...). It would make me wonder how he thinks that those two are going to get back his daughter, who just beat up four of them right in front of his eyes, but there are two things: 1. who said it had to remain only those two? and 2. they could probably just do that thing they did before with the metal cells.

'I will not subject myself to that which I despise the most.'

Zamza, everyone's favourite Blanka clone. He is first met as the boss of Round 3, but crops quite a few times during the game - including in Round 6 as another appearance as a Boss. Don't try and use normal attacks, as he will often break free and slash you. Keep your distance and use your special attacks (Axel's Grand Upper works very well) when he approaches with his spin or slide attack.
Names: Zamza, Souther, Nail

I have managed to finish the what if spreadsheet for the unit which was long and tiresome work as I hate maths and am absolutely terrible at it but I managed to get there in the end.
bit random

"I'm the son of raging love
The Jesus of Suburbia
From the bible of none of the above
On a steady diet of soda pop and Ritalin
No one ever died for my sins in hell
As far as I can tell
At least the ones I got away with

And there's nothing wrong with me
This is how I'm supposed to be
In a land of make believe
That don't believe in me"