• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current CTRL+V's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunderpkmn said:
And Anorith and Armoldo are scorpions, Omanyte and Omastar are some deep-sea animal where I can't remember the name of.
-_-;;

People, Please Read the First Post!​

Sorry, if I seem mean, but I've been with this thread since the first version*, and it gets really annoying to see things like "Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are based on Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee!", "I think Teddiursa's a bear", and "Pickachus a rodent".

*I believe this is its third incarnation, assuming HoundoomTrainer's version counts as the first

# Plot Keywords: Sexual Humor | Losing Virginity | Jail Cell | Gocart | Fast Food | Engagement | Drug Dealing | Donkey | Dance Class | Comedy Team | Cameo Appearance

I thought when she read the title card for what I did for love was awful, it sounded so undescribable, I wish NewBrock had read it instead -_-.
So I wasn't alone in thinking something like that. It made me think back to when Jessie read "Holiday Hi-Jynx," but this time I wished that from now on, whomever (else) the episodes were about would read the title cards for their episodes.

And I think the Narrator voiced that butler guy? They sure enjoy using Ken don't they? ^-^
I also thought so.

The other religion was just minding its own business and then Christians came in and "WHAM BAM, THANK YOU MA'AM"-ed them all.

No, it is impossible to produce a viable human that is lacking an X chromosome, as in a yy individual. There are several genes on the X chromosome that cause disease when deleted, such as the genes for Haemophilia, Menkes syndrome, familial Leukodystrophy, and several others genes that are homozygous lethal, i.e. at least one copy is required for the person to survive. An embryo without any X chromosomes would not have any copies of any of these genes, and would die early in development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom