• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Power EV Items!

adasia

Reaction score
Hi I need the Power Ev items, I can RNG shinies and I have some good egg move pokemon. Thanks and ask if there's anything else besides shiny or egg move pokemon and I might have it. Power Lens is the most immediate one I want but when they come they come. :)

AncientPower Charamander, Flare Blitz/ThunderPunch/ MachPunch Magby, Ice Punch Sneasel and Abra, Fire Fang Rhyhorn, AncientPower Larvitar, and Volt Tackle Pichu. Fire and Thunder Punch Chimchar. And only 1 Flamethrower/Fire Blast Absol.

What RNG'd pokemon do you have already and can you RNG shiny flawless pokemon (all 31 IV's) with specific natures? I have all the EV items.

On hand I have:

Espeon Male Lv. 6

and Raichu Male Lv. 56

and No I can't do that.

I can also make more if you have any requests.

Alright, my FC is: 2450 9612 8176

Can you do it now? I have 2 go in ten.

And lemme know if I can make you any other shinies you want for the other items.

Yeah sure, FC is in my signature. Ill meet u there and can you RNG shinies w/specific natures?

Yeah but it might take a little while longer than if I did a random nature.

EDIT: Waiting for you... g2g in like 1 min.

Last edited:
Thx storm trooper but I can get them from snakebitten.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom