• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Praestantia Academy [Start-Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami stood, she too had hoped that aybe more students would have at least attempted to enter the building the hard way, or followed someone else into the building. That was basically what she had done with Ferdener, let him do all the work and stood around waiting for him to solve puzzles and clear the way for her. SHe would have been able to do it herself, probably, although she would have worried slightly about the lack of air, but, without Ferdener there there would have been more air for her, so maybe she óuld've survived that stage.

Semper stumbled back into the room, yanking his shirt on as he quickly flopped into one of the seats nearby the Callidita banner, grinning.

Lyre cleared his throat, waiting for the students to settle down before he began.

Leo shrugged and put down his book. He barely noticed Semper returning and taking his seat on the Callidita chairs and looked at Lyre expectingly. He wondered what would come next.

He chuckled slightly. "This, apparently, is the extent of this year's students. Unfortunate, no? Nonetheless congratulations."

"Schedules are shaky at best - there'll be an announcement over the intercom that'll tell you what your next lesson is rather than us giving you a hard and fast list of lessons. Things can go wrong and we are prepared for that. I should also mention that you should expect for things to go wrong. This school has a mind of it's own and quite frankly it's a challenge even turning up for your lessons on time. I understand that you're all very hungry-"

Lyre shot a look at Semper, who seemed to roll his eyes in retaliation at being singled out for his irritated expression.

"-so you may eat first and I shall explain more later. Dig in," he told them, as various Pokemon swarmed through the hall, setting up tables and bringing out various foods. It was almost worrying how quickly it all happened.

Lyre himself merely sat, watching.

Semper snorted, stabbing a piece of chicken angrily with his fork.

Federnder Frontkämpfer

Federnder nodded at Ms. Kuin as she ran off and thanked him. He briefly wondered what her House was before hefting his own meager luggage and took a quick look around. The school certainly looked the part of a prodigious academy. Clean floors and pristine furniture everywhere.

Giving another nod to the teacher who’d greeted them, he pulled out the map and followed it through the school to his own dorm. Walking into the common room, he was slightly thrown off by the monochromatic coloring of the room. It made him feel as if he’d stepped into an old movie. Seeing his name on one of the doors, he opened it and stepped inside.

Finally by himself in his own room, Federnder let out a deep sigh and promptly sat on the bed. Just getting into the building had been harrowing enough. And that was just the beginning. But he hadn’t made it this far by giving up on hard obstacles.
After taking a few moments to calm his nerves, he placed what clothes he had inside the draws and made sure his bed was tidy. The various other practical items he had he stuck onto the top of the draw. Finished, he looked around at his spartan dwelling. Federnder had never really had much material possessions in his life and that had not changed during his recent adventures either.

Exiting the dorm, he returned just in time to quickly sit at the Quies table before Lyre made his next announcements and the food was quickly brought out by a large army of Pokemon. It was only after all this activity was done that Federnder noticed who else was at the table.

“What a coincidence,” Federnder blandly stated as he looked across the table to Ms. Kuin. “We must have just missed each other in the hall ways to the dorms.” He began collecting food onto his plate. “I trust that you have managed to settle in?”

---

John Ji Sung

A man with a rake stared down at the old man resting serenely against the tree. The Torterra nearby and the Teddiursa sitting in his lap seemed to be as peaceful as the man. All appeared to be resting.
Perturbed by the utter stillness and lifelessness of the old man, the gardener was about to poke the man with a rake to make sure before he dragged the body away when it spoke up.
“I ain’t dead yet.”
The gardener jumped back in surprise as the man easily got to his feet.
“Ah well. I suppose I should go to the main hall and see what’s going on.” With that, he returned his pokemon and gave a wave to the startled man.
“So long.”
As John walked towards the school, the gardener sighed and went back to his business.

John took a quick survey of the main hall. It looked as if not many students had made it into the school past the tests. He shrugged. It was only the first of many things the students would need to do if they wanted to make it through the school year, so he didn’t put much stock on it.
With a smile and a wave to those at the Nitor table we walked up to the teacher’s table and sat down.
“Ah, I’m just in time for the food.” He smiled at the other teachers and began eating.

OOC: I’m assuming teachers sit separately at a different table than the Houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom