• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

Max, there's nothing to "suppose" about anything that I said.

Town never needs to lynch a town member on D1, and it is always preferable to lynch scum.

As for the odds of hitting town being higher and the odds of hitting the cop or the doc being almost 1:4, that's pure math.

Assuming 6:2:1, odds of hitting town is 6/9, which is 2/3, or 67%.
Assuming 7:2, odds of hitting town are 7/9, which is 78%.

As for hitting cop or doctor, they'd be 2/9 players, regardless of setup, so that's 22%, or nearly 1:4 odds.

I suppose...
All of those. Just this once, however, I'll refrain from voting.

giphy.gif

...lying scum! Lynch, lynch, lynch!!

Ok I’m back to remove my joke vote and give my two cents.

Unvote: Max1996

Max does look sorta iffy with his uncertainty and decision not to vote, but he’s looked shifty as Town before and it’s not a solid scum read to me. Contrainer’s posts have been mostly CWAC though, and his jump onto Eresh after ME pointed out he wasn’t putting his vote where his words were looks pretty suspect imo. I can believe Eresh’s claim for now but I do wonder what prank a Restless Spirit would even fit.

Vote: Contrainer

I can believe Eresh’s claim for now but I do wonder what prank a Restless Spirit would even fit.

Pranks involving people pretending to murder others, pranks involving people pretending to be ghosts...

Back
Top Bottom