• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Project: Gijinka (Mature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What if..." he looked at Jacqueline, "They did the same thing to her as they did to Valkyrie? If they have more DNA, then that means... Oh."

A few inches away, something popped out of the sand. That something just so happened to be Anatasia, who was feeling very clever because her 'genius' plan worked. She looked as if she was about to speak until she spotted Wren's wings.

"For crying out loud, this is a desert, there isn't meant to me anyone here in the first place! It's all the way over..." Ozias pulled out a map and looked at it. "Um..." He looked at it 90 degrees anti-clockwise. Then twisted it another 180 degrees clockwise. Then looked at it upside down. Then tilted his head almost upside-down. Then ripped the map in two. "This is a load of garbage. Doesn't make any sense at all."

"So, why is everyone here anyway?" Anatasia asked "I'm only here because I followed someone's footprints, I didn't know I would end up in a stupid place like this." She sighed and sat down on the sand, already bored of the entire desert. "Let's get out of this place." She said, beginning to walk off.

"See, look at this, everyone is moody today. Cheer up, dammit. I'm perfectly willing to help you all if you just stop snapping at everyone! Happy is good!"

The pale-skinned, dark-haired man with light blue eyes laid back against the building outside.

"Fuck... I can see it now."

Do you have any faint idea as to where any of the remaining test subjects may be located, or whether or not they may even be alive or deceased?!

...No.

Shiraga, you're fired!

She leaned back near him.

"Fumiko... how are you?"

"Good, thanks to you. Thanks for having fixed up all my injuries."

"..."

"So..."

What; is she really expecting me to respond to that?

"You're welcome." he finally replied.

She kept walking.

I thought she was better than that... maybe I should have just let her die.

He took out his handgun.

I have to respond; someone fed that special operational detachment information pertaining to my facility. I can't afford to waste any more lives.

He got it ready.

He walked through the doorway and shot an eccentric-looking blonde-haired doctor in the face.

"Teru!" Fumiko screamed.

"Yes, dear?"

"You just killed Dr. Clemens!"

"...someone gave the Unova government our location. I was certain it was him."

"...but you don't just go around shooting people; you could have just-"

"I could've done what?! I can't afford to make mistakes, Ichikawa! What would you do if you knew who it was and you only had so much left you could afford to live with and do without getting yourself fired?!"

"Um... excuse me." one of the scientists, a doctor who looked frighteningly reminiscent of Sylvester Stallone who was passing through, said.

"Just wait a minute, Dr. Watson; I've got to clean this up. Yes; he's dead. Don't tell anyone who doesn't work with us else a word about this."

Jon watched everyone patiently.

"I beg to differ; love is good. You can be good and be doing what's right without being happy. In fact, most frequently, good people aren't happy, but they're satisfied by the fact of how they're doing what's right. Anyways, we should be heading off... I think we may be able to reach Gateon Port."

Jackie responded. "Oh; I've been there before!"

"Really?"

"Yeah; but I don't really know how we're supposed to get there from here..."

Wren wasn't listening; she was too busy trying to pick out the sand in her wings. It felt ridiculous, to have something so amazing compared to normal people, and have it be so weak to the outside world.

"Hopefully..." Ozias began to concentrate, for the first time being quiet, "...Like this!" Sand sprayed itself away from him in all directions as he began to float off of the ground. "I think I can get a good look around, maybe figure out where the hell we are. I think."

Wren made a low growl, just when I thought I had gotten it all out, that son of a bitch blasted more sand...

"Oh great! Now you're a mind reader! Just when I thought you couldn't get worse!" She exclaimed.

"Well, what did you expect?! ...Don't answer that, I don't want to know." He flew upwards, examining the area. "Hm..." he muttered.

"Hmmm..." he said again, louder this time.

"Hmmm!" he almost shouted.

"It all looks the same!" he yelled down to the others, "But there's some kind of town south of here!"

He searched the doctor's corpse and picked out his phone.

Damnit... I can't even look my boss in the eye until I've at least accounted for everything. At least most of them died, so I won't have to worry about them... but I can't let the ones I have lost get into enemy hands; especially not her...

He tried checking it.

...it's locked.

"By the way, Wren and Anastasia, I didn't catch your names."

"Can you see the ocean?!" Jon asked him.

Jackie turned to him to get his attention.

"What do you think he was talking about? He said something about it being like 'what they did to Valkyrie'..."

"Hmmm..."

Jon thought to himself.

Last edited:
"Um, yes! I've got the ocean! I think! Might be a lake or something, but probably the ocean! Water, anyway! There's also a... I think it's a port, but it looks pretty far away!"

"...well, let's head there!" the Togekiss Gijinka exclaimed.

"So, he's a... Gallade, that girl with the wings is a Staraptor Gijinka, you're a-"

"Togekiss Gijinka," he interrupted.

"Right; a Togekiss Gijinka, and... who is that blonde girl?" Jackie contemplated out loud.

"So, what're your names?" Jon asked them.

Ozias successfully managed to land on his head somehow. He stood up and brushed himself down. "Right then! Come on, allons-y!" He started to wander off in a northwest direction, then corrected himself and turned south.

OOC: I'm just going to act as if Anastasia responded to that, even though Fezian the Mop hasn't even been on for a few days.

"Alright!" Jon responded.

Jackie followed closely behind everyone. As the day went on, the sun began to set. They traveled south, just making their way down an immense hill of sand, at which point Gateon Port came into view, far away in the distance. Jacqueline began talking.

"It's getting late in the evening, and I'm really tired. Can we get some rest, please?" she asked everybody, trying to behave politely.

Jon stopped for a moment and responded

"Mayb-" he was suddenly interrupted.

A gunshot resounded. A bullet shot across a path which was practically tangential to his head.

"...the fuck?!"

Some few hundred yards away...

"...YOU MISSED."

There was some soldier carrying a .50 caliber sniper rifle. He tried to find a way to respond.

"I-I'm sorry, sir; h-he just... stopped." he answered.

The officer brought out his knife.

"Sir, what are you doing-AH! GoD! StOP-RAgH!"

The other soldiers looked on at him.

"Now, I'm going to leave you here for several hours, and you're going to bleed, trying to vomit up your own lung, until you finally, if you're lucky, just suddenly die."

"iS... tHIs eVEN... AlLoWED?!" he asked, spewing out about a pint of blood and insides with each word.

"What are you going to do; court-martial me?!" the captain asked, leaning down and slowly tearing all the skin off the lieutenant's body.

He proceeded to cut off his lips and his tongue and tear the sniper's eyes out. He picked up the Beretta and handed it to someone else; a staff sergeant. He resumed talking.

"...you try."

"...THE FUCK?!" Jon responded.

"...are they still following us?! Quick; Ozias, you're a Gallade Gijinka, right?! Can't you use Teleport to bring us across the next couple hundred yards?!"

Last edited:
"I can indeed. But if it's all the same with you, I'd like to show them what they're up against." He glared right at them. "No knocking heads together, but just a threat. A nonverbal threat." He outspread his arms at the fireteam, apparently taunting them.

"I'd prefer if we could just get out of here as soon as we can... preferably now." Jon answered.

"I've got one of them... He seems like he actually wants us to try to shoot at him." the sergeant from Unova said.

"...shut it and fire. Lieutenant, you're coming with me; you're going to try to kidnap her while I head down and gut them." the captain ordered.

He took the shot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom