• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Psidra's Pokemon Fanart

Psidra

Alert to sounds
Reaction score
I made these on the oekaki here.

25explorersofsky.png

49Dodrio.jpg

51IvysaurandOddish.png

52Mewtwo.png

UPDATE 7/12/10
Here's an old pic and a newish one:

35scyther.png

50croconaw.png

UPDATE 8/14/10

56torchic.png

UPDATE 8/18/10

Bulbasaur:
57bulbasaur.png

Ivysaur:
58002Ivysaur.png

Absol for the oekaki's weekly themes:
59Absol.png

Last edited:
Re: psidra's image dump

Whooaaa, I love the Dodrio. Are you using GIMP? Photoshop?

These are good. I like how you use the colors.

Thanks

@Integration
I made these with the oekaki programs on Bulbagarden's oekaki. I used Chibi Paint for the first one and ShiPainter Pro for the other three.

Oh, cool. I never use Oekaki, so I wouldn't know. XD Anywho, MOAR.

YAYAYAY! You've come out of hiding XD
I love seeing your works on the oekaki (I don't know if you recognize me or not, lol). My favorite has to be the dodrio one; the pose is so dynamic and I love your painting style ^^

I recognize you.
I didn't realize I was in hiding lol

Thank you, I'm happy you like my oekaki stuff.

I must say, these are rather fantastic. I was instantly interested on reading on as soon as I saw the one you used Chibi Paint one, but when I opened up the Dodrio picture I knew you were someone very special.

Seriously, these are awesome. I shall need to look for these programmes in the Oekaki section. Which I've never been inside. O___o

Keep up the good work!

Wow, thanks. I'm new to digital art and am trying to figure out the oekaki programs.

You should check out the oekaki. Once you're a member, all you do is click "draw" and chose the program you want to draw a picture in. When you're finished you hit "upload" and everyone can look at your picture and comment. It's really fun and everyone is nice there.

UPDATE 7/12/10
And here's an old pic plus a newish one:

35scyther.png

50croconaw.png

Last edited:
I really like your drawings (paintings?), especially that one with Bulbasaur and Oddish. They're like:
Oddish: "Hey, I know another great joke!"
Bulbasaur: "Oh no, not another one."

Back
Top Bottom