• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Puberty - What is it like?

I don't think anyone's actually mad that you said that.

I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. I was just surprised and kinda worried that I had answered when I shouldn't have.

No no no it's cool. I was just thinking people who had been through it, but thinking about it teens are perfect if they are near the end of it.

Lulz. I may be only 14, but my puberty started when I turned 10. I've got enough experience to be a mind-bank. Ask away.

How do you know you've started? Because I think so but am not sure.

I knew mine had started when I got my first zit. Then, my hair started to get super greasy really easily. Those should be your first warning signs.

Greasy hair?

Transform is officially

IN PUBERTY.

Fuck (Yeah?)

Yes. puberty for me is tough. (is female) I have been staying home from school a lot because of it. :(

Uh oh. It's the "FLAT AS HELL" stuff now. Imma just leave so the girls who need advice can come and learn from the best. See ya, ladies.

Back
Top Bottom