• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

Hey RC, this banner request is most likely different than the ones you're used to doing. I understand if you don't want to take it.

Is it possible for you to make a banner that incorporates this image (minus the logo). Maybe this version would be useful. I like to keep the cable car Pikachu and the San Francisco theme in those images as the theme of the banner. Maybe this image would be of use for you.

I would like to have my username in the banner, probably towards the left side of the banner. Hopefully the request isn't a problem for you ^^; I'll be more than happy to assist you more if needed.

Thanks!
Hi Piko :)
Yes I can take the request, would you like any other images added to the banner or just use the content in the images with your username?

If you find other images that you like to use, feel free to run it by me. ^^ Otherwise, you can just use all or some of the images I gave ya.

I've finished your banner request Lone_Garurumon :)

Sistermon_Banner.png

Code:
Url: https://s19.postimg.org/7smiisvv7/Sistermon_Banner.png

Hey @Rainbow Cloud , cool banner shop. Can I request a Pike Queen Lucy banner with Seviper and Milotic in the banner and the Battle Pike as the background? Can the text be "EscLucy"? Thanks :D

Hey @Rainbow Cloud , cool banner shop. Can I request a Pike Queen Lucy banner with Seviper and Milotic in the banner and the Battle Pike as the background? Can the text be "EscLucy"? Thanks :D
Hi EscLucy, thanks :)
Request accepted, your request is currently slot 3 in the queue.

Back
Top Bottom