• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Rocket Recruitment

The children that tried to beat you were 12 and 14
And this right here is why Ghetsis is better than all these other teams combined, it took kids older than 10 to do damage to us. Even if they did get lucky!

The policy also retroactively applies to people to were 10-year olds.
I like this policy.

See this is the thing, fish-brain. Ghetsis has definitely already thought about this and would have planned around it. Im sure of it. Definitely...

Hopefully...
Yer puttin an awful lot of faith in a guy who goes around wearing funny looking robes.

I'll join your lively crew under one condition.

thebadgesystemisstillneweveryoneseriouslyalsohaveanarrow.png

Look at this atrocity continuing to be perpetuated by the deposed staff in private browsing, particularly when browsing from mobile device. That badge system ain't new any more, and then that bloody arrow appears and blocks you from clicking it off. Get rid of the old guard's mess, maybe replace it with a fancy recruitment notice, then I'll strongly consider it.

I'll join your lively crew under one condition.

View attachment 142022

Look at this atrocity continuing to be perpetuated by the deposed staff in private browsing, particularly when browsing from mobile device. That badge system ain't new any more, and then that bloody arrow appears and blocks you from clicking it off. Get rid of the old guard's mess, maybe replace it with a fancy recruitment notice, then I'll strongly consider it.
Done, though I think the true travesty of that image be that the HA badge is eating part of me username. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And this right here is why Ghetsis is better than all these other teams combined, it took kids older than 10 to do damage to us. Even if they did get lucky!
It took a 16 year old to beat Lysandre. Where is he anyways? Actually, don’t answer that. I still owe the dry cleaning on his suit. As if he can’t pay for it himself. He’s the richest guy in Kalos.

And where is your sword? (or whatever this is :p) Also, at least my saviour shows off his hair in a unique style, you have to cover your hair for whatever reason.

Guy’s got a mouth big enough teh swallow the whole ocean.
Now there's something we can agree on!

And where is your sword? (or whatever this is :p) Also, at least my saviour shows off his hair in a unique style, you have to cover your hair for whatever reason.
That ain’t no sword. Now, me cutlass is a fine sword, but that be neither here nor thar.
As fer why I cover me hair, it be because bandanas are the height of fashion. Also, green hair be very much overrated.

it be because bandanas are the height of fashion
This must be a Hoenn only thing. You say green hair is overrated, I just don't think you like the colour green. Hence tryna flood the land and all that.

I must say though, you have good cameras in Hoenn, no one has really gotten a good picture of me yet. Although that's probably a testament to my skill in my role. Who knows. I do wonder what that gem is in that anchorpiece you hold. It's shiny, and it would be a perfect gift for our saviour.

Back
Top Bottom