• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 14: Please Put Spoiler Tags Around USUM Spoilers

Best Just Ice League Hero

• Soup Herman

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Bartman

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Stevie Wonder

• Adobe Flash

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Jupitarian

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Green Torch

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Ocean Man

• Blue Arrow

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • The Answer

• Grey Parrot

• Winglady

• Strech Guy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Simon Berg

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enzap

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Bumble Bees?

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Yellow Skinned Wacky Man

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you really care about that drawing to an amazing degree

edit: also forgot that the quote of my post would be removed for a pointless notification, sorry

Ummm just one.. This one..
full.png

Unfortunately yes, much worse than my current shitposts.

It looks like Yellow Diamond may have actually shattered Pink Diamond. Also, I love the off-color gems. *claims Rhodonite*
And Lars died and was brought back to life by Steven and is now pink and his hair connects to a second hill in Lion's Mane Dimension.
So Lion must have previously died and been brought back by Rose.

It looks like Yellow Diamond may have actually shattered Pink Diamond. Also, I love the off-color gems. *claims Rhodonite*
And Lars died and was brought back to life by Steven and is now pink and his hair connects to a second hill in Lion's Mane Dimension.
So Lion must have previously died and been brought back by Rose.
Which kinda makes me wonder, Lion can roar portals right? So, does that mean that Lars can now yell portals into existence? Honestly I'm waiting for the episode where he randomly does that. He'd also probably be able to walk on water like Lio- Oh my god Lars is Jesus.

Which kinda makes me wonder, Lion can roar portals right? So, does that mean that Lars can now yell portals into existence? Honestly I'm waiting for the episode where he randomly does that. He'd also probably be able to walk on water like Lio- Oh my god Lars is Jesus.
If that's the case, do you think that gives the possibility for Lars to warp back home like Lion can warp? Albeit not all in one go. So if Yellow shattered Pink, then that is Jasper in on the conspiracy, since she claims to have been there? And I forget, did Eyeball claim to have been there, too?

Also, is that the actual White Diamond in the background of Homeworld? If so, she's enormous!

If that's the case, do you think that gives the possibility for Lars to warp back home like Lion can warp? Albeit not all in one go. So if Yellow shattered Pink, then that is Jasper in on the conspiracy, since she claims to have been there? And I forget, did Eyeball claim to have been there, too?

Also, is that the actual White Diamond in the background of Homeworld? If so, she's enormous!
I don't think Lars would be able to do something like that. I mean, look what happened when Lion warped to the moon. Poor kitty was exhausted, and he's been doing this stuff longer than Lars. Homeworld is in another freakin' galaxy! Lars would never be able to make it, even if he made multiple small hops, the next planet'd be way further than the moon.
Eyeball said she was there yeah. Personally, an old theory I saw a while ago (appropriately updated for the new info) was that our Pearl was PD's, and she was the one to do it (under instruction from Rose). Basically, Pearl was all like "Hey, My Diamond, let's stop here for a little."
"Sure Pearl, why not?" PD goes to leave the palanquin, Pearl shapeshifts into Rose, pulls the sword from her pocket dimension, and full on stabs PD, and this is why Pearl dislikes shapeshifting so much, it's all associated with that one act for her.

I don't think that's the real WD, I just saw it as a giant building, probably where she rules from.
If we're subscribing to the "Diamond ships form a mecha" theory, it's probably her ship, a torso to merge with Yellow and Blue's arms and Pink's legs.

Hey, just a reminder that any kind of Neo-Nazi orginization is absolutely fucking awful!
jesus christ you have no idea how tired I was when I made this post

poor judgment is not a good thing

Especially if it misses. Though the universe might hate you if that happens since you will be at least at -3 Sp. Attack.

Judgment doesn't lower special attack? and even if it did it wouldn't lower it upon missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom