• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I bet these Shadow thingies could help us out for tomorrow. Bandit Keith, Zombie Boy and those two laughing guys go and help us out will ya?"

"Right on it Marik! In America!" Keith replied as he took Bonz, Rex and Weevil with him to catch some Shadow Pokemon.

Now I wish I took someone diffirent than Crono.
Someone more OP, maybe.
Kefka, for one.
I mean... Magus.

*Crono drinks a few quite strong...*
Oh my... a friendly antagonist!:X3:
Hiiiyyyaa, bbbooiii, cann I shsuhgg shhoouu???

*Now that the Evil Council has rounded up aside from Keith, Bonz, Rex and Weevil the meeting begins*

"Well greetings again my strange individuals, let's get straight down to business. As you all must have heard yesterday, me and a Mimikyu that I just so happened to run into managed to successfully capture Yugi and steal his brain thus robbing him of his life and any chances of the Pharoah escaping his Millenium puzzle."

"Oh that my friend is a real shame..." one of the Paradox Bros said.
"To not keep it is a pet, it could have had fame." the other replied.

"Really? Because in the case of you two, you have never once cared about a pet in your life?"

"Why is that?" they asked.

"Don't you bloody know you nimrods? You have literally spent most of your lives stuck down some cave where they held the Duelist Kingdom and not even in the actual cave, just some room they decided to add in for plot related reasons. You know, that room where Yugi and Joey faced off against you two. I was literally right there watching." Bakura yelled.

"Never mind about them Florence, they've got nothing to do with our plan anyways." said Marik

"Oh, how fortunate. A random cameo just for the sake of a random cameo. Thank you Paradox Bros, you've been a big help." Bakura groaned sarcastically.

"Anyways now that Yugi is out of the picture I have finally come up with the greatest plan that will surely rock everyone in their seats. We are going to send everybody in this planet to the Shadow Realm and create a new world where only people like us can run riot and do whatever we want. Isn't that the most splendid of ideas?"

Most of the members agreed aside from Bakura.

"Marik... could I have one second to talk please?"
"Go on then Florence, tickle me pink with this one."
"Marik, you're a cool person and all but this seriously has to be the most least original idea you could have possibly ever think of for Halloween. Where's the bloodshed, the violence, the terrified look on people's faces? That's what makes a dastardly plan feel more dastardly, not just going around quietly sending people off to this mystical place that technically doesn't even exist."
"Ahhh yes but this time, I'm hoping to actually do it for real and we won't be doing it alone."
"Well ummm... what do you mean by this?"
"Heh heh heh, my dear Florence. Sometimes you don't know what you get yourself into but I'm hoping to bring in some great friends to help out."

ITS CLOSE TO MIDNIGHT.

AND SOMETHING EVIL'S LURKING THROUGH THE DARK!!!
lol xD

ITS CLOSE TO MIDNIGHT.

AND SOMETHING EVIL'S LURKING THROUGH THE DARK!!!
lol xD
*Resists to sing song from musical thriller*

Oh what the heck! What is this feeling of power and drive I’ve never known, I feel alive. Where does this feeling of power derive, making me know why I’m alive. Like the night, it’s a secret, sinister, dark, and unknown...

Hey! No one's battling me! I'm getting bored >/ Maybe i'll spar with Lucario on my own....o.o *look's at him and thinks* Hmn, don't worry, i'm sure I won't get hurt or anything...*smile* NOW YOU ALL GET TO SEE MY POKEMON SIDE!!! Woooo~*get's ready to charge at her Lucario* I swear this isn't crazy. Actually we've done this before. Its just...ahhh....

Lucario is kinda scary powerful and I can be a little afraid of getting hurt by him haha >_<;;;

No sure, I will battle you. What do you give me if I win? ^_^
*grin's* I'll give you the shalour gym badge of course! Cuz i'm a gym leader! :D Thank you, I mean, i don't mind battling lucario sometimes, its just....sometimes it leads to scraps and bruises. People shouldn't really battle with their pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom