• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww thanks! :X3: Do I get a bedtime root beer now?
So, you're going to sleep? Sure! Here! Have one!
1200px-Root_beer_in_glass_mug.jpg

quickly feed the ivy and have it take over CO's body so they become one with the Earth

*Comes out of a train stopped at the platform to let passengers on and off*
That was inconvenient, having to come back from my last save point, but at least I had another guy, so it wasn't game over.

YAY! For the first time in a while, some GOOD news from my Pokémon playthroughs!

After the glitching Castelia City forced me to abandon my previous Pokémon White playthrough, I downloaded a new version and rushed through the parts I had already cleared as quickly as possible, while also being as faithful as possible to the original attempt. Then I reach Castelia City, and no glitched streets or piers in sight! YES! Now I can actually make some damn progress in this piece of art of a game!

Being so happy all the time is annoying. I think I'm going to shake it up and get really depressed. Damn that sounds good

Hello, some of you may remember me. It's been forever since I was last on here. I just wanted to explain why I have been gone for so long. For starters, High school, I am now a junior and I have been busy with all sorts of things related with school. Secondly, I've sort of started to be less of a huge fan of the Pokemon series and I have started to become more of a fan of strategy games like Civ or Hearts of Iron. And last of all, this site brings up bad memories of my younger self. Thank you all for putting up with me way back when.

Thanks!

Also, as a small sidenote, I'm literally here right now, waiting for someone to post something on the Random Images thread, because I've got several images ready to be put there. And it's not the first time. I actually spend surprisingly lot of time waiting for that thread to get new replies so that I can post more pictures. It's kinda weird, I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom