• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
440px-Chocolate_chip_cookies.jpg

Suckers - I'm eating homemade muffins which taste exactly like healthy pancakes so I think I win this little snack competition. >:^)

In other news, tongues are heroes. They dodge death every time we eat. Wow.

Does anyone else have a thing where if someone is younger than you, you're not really into them? Weird, isn't it. But if they're older than you then its fireworks and sparklies and the sea of balloons from Indiana Jones.

I can't believe that the Asian Indiana Jones kid (Shorty, was it?) is in his forties now. Child actors can't grow up! That's twisted.

Oh yeh? Well I have a rat!
I have to stick my fingers through the bars to appease his need for attention, and then I start to panic because of the malice in his bulgy eyes and then I have to wrench my knuckles off while I scream. (y)

@Revenge of the Boyega, somehow you both weird and creep me out at the same time. You always come in, talking about your own interests and starting threads about stuff that has nothing to do with Pokémon, not caring what other people were in the middle of doing while you came in. Since this is a thread of random topics, I can't complain too much, but I hope you do have genuine interest in Pokémon to feel truly at home at this forum.

@Revenge of the Boyega, somehow you both weird and creep me out at the same time. You always come in, talking about your own interests and starting threads about stuff that has nothing to do with Pokémon, not caring what other people were in the middle of doing while you came in. Since this is a thread of random topics, I can't complain too much, but I hope you do have genuine interest in Pokémon to feel truly at home at this forum.

AHA, HAS IT COME TO THIS HAS IT
Wait, that sentence was messed up.

Okay, we can paint this picture to make me look like a jerk OR, and this sounds good to me, we be nice (y)
  • One could say I'm like a Mario boss that hurls obstacles - if you can get past my interruptions, its a show of your Pokemon-y conviction~ *insert kawaii love sparkles here*
  • I'm crying out for affection...? .......... yeaaaaaaaaah I'm not buying that either but let's assume I am
  • Who knows? I might have a disorder. Maybe. Possibly. I don't know but I could literally sue you if I did. But I'm a businessman, Mr Bond (what) and I'm prepared to forget this whole thing. nice aren't i
  • I don't know how to fit in and I'm a carbuncle of society. :notworthy:
  • Possibly a Grinch. Might need converting.
I also have no idea how to participate with other people or instigate conversations/friendships. Sad, isn't it. So you see, I'm just an adorable baby who is crazy about Pokemon but doesn't show it much
darth-vader-thumbs-up-star-wars-39851378-422-500.jpg

AHA, HAS IT COME TO THIS HAS IT
Wait, that sentence was messed up.

Okay, we can paint this picture to make me look like a jerk OR, and this sounds good to me, we be nice (y)
  • One could say I'm like a Mario boss that hurls obstacles - if you can get past my interruptions, its a show of your Pokemon-y conviction~ *insert kawaii love sparkles here*
  • I'm crying out for affection...? .......... yeaaaaaaaaah I'm not buying that either but let's assume I am
  • Who knows? I might have a disorder. Maybe. Possibly. I don't know but I could literally sue you if I did. But I'm a businessman, Mr Bond (what) and I'm prepared to forget this whole thing. nice aren't i
  • I don't know how to fit in and I'm a carbuncle of society. :notworthy:
  • Possibly a Grinch. Might need converting.
I also have no idea how to participate with other people or instigate conversations/friendships. Sad, isn't it. So you see, I'm just an adorable baby who is crazy about Pokemon but doesn't show it much
darth-vader-thumbs-up-star-wars-39851378-422-500.jpg
I'm just gonna leave you alone now and not disturb you anymore, okay...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom