• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Ok i think this is the gist of it

• We’re starting a bulbagarden coffee shop au that’s a crime fighting organization at night
  • Our mascot is Annaki and we made marketable plushies of him
  • Except for some reason toastghost (and beryl i think?) have decided annaki tastes yummy and are trying to eat him
  • Something happened and the annaki plush started performing osmosis then exploded from the water or something
  • I think that’s it I’m not even sure at this point
ah.

ty
(funnily enough im actually gonna go get burgers tomorrow!! well. technically later today since its the 25th already)
...turns out it got cancelled at the last second and it's happening tomorrow... probably... maybe...
minicry.png

i wish things that i get excited for ever actually happened man

i’m sorry to hear that. :sadsola: i hope that does happen tomorrow, that sounded like it’d be a lot of fun!

that being said i can definitely relate to having fun things that you want to happen never actually happen

Back
Top Bottom