• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
My dad LOVES coke, and my mom LOVES dr. pepper.
"a house divided." (lol)
Me and my brother lol
BUT! I always get my drinks with no ice. They're cold enough without ice.
Yeah I always skip the ice, especially after working in fast food and seeing how ice is a big scam. Basically, at Sonic if you get a route 44 drink with the regular amount of ice, you're getting the same amount of drink as if you got a medium with no ice.

Man, I've hated the stuff for over a decade, so it'll take a miracle for me to start drinking it. Coke is my preferred brown, caffeinated drink anyway.

fcff4188-9d88-46ae-81f1-56dc6c8a44f4.f1e0a458fa4b43f94b8723316eba7c7b.jpeg

Just because I'm bored, here's all the fastest options for each type in the Circle of Types

Grass: Fire/Water/Grass, Fire/Rock/Grass, Fire/Ground/Grass, Flying/Rock/Grass, Poison/Ground/Grass, Bug/Rock/Grass, Ice/Rock/Grass
Fire: Water/Grass/Fire, Rock/Grass/Fire, Rock/Steel/Fire, Ground/Grass/Fire, Ground/Ice/Fire
Water: Grass/Fire/Water, Electric/Ground/Water
Electric: Ground/Water/Electric
Flying: Rock/Grass/Flying, Rock/Fighting/Flying, Ice/Fighting/Flying
Ground: Grass/Fire/Ground, Grass/Poison/Ground, Water/Electric/Ground, Ice/Fire/Ground, Ice/Rock/Ground, Ice/Steel/Ground
Rock: Grass/Fire/Rock, Grass/Flying/Rock, Grass/Ice/Rock, Grass/Bug/Rock, Ground/Ice/Rock, Fighting/Flying/Rock, Steel/Fire/Rock
Ice: Fire/Ground/Ice, Rock/Grass/Ice, Rock/Ground/Ice, Fighting/Flying/Ice, Steel/Ground/Ice
Fighting: Flying/Rock/Fighting, Flying/Ice/Fighting, Psychic/Dark/Fighting, Fairy/Steel/Fighting
Psychic: Dark/Fighting/Psychic
Dark: Fighting/Psychic/Dark
Fairy: Steel/Fighting/Fairy
Poison: Ground/Grass/Poison
Bug: Rock/Grass/Bug
Steel: Fire/Rock/Steel, Ground/Ice/Steel, Fighting/Fairy/Steel
Ghost: Ghost, or Dark/Fighting/Psychic/Ghost
Dragon: Dragon, or an endless loop
Normal: Endless loop

It’s a game on here where you choose a type and the other users try to circle back to that type using supereffective matchups. And leetic just wrote the frickin bible for it lmao

Back
Top Bottom