• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Who the heck is Vector. The crocodile?
This guy:
yugioh-zexal-yugioh.gif

I've had a headache all day, I'm tired, and spring break starts tomorrow, no, math is not fun
In my experience, math is generally like the easiest subject to do with a headache.
Yikes, that sucks. Hopefully you feel better soon and can enjoy your spring break though.

Huh, that's interesting. Usually when I have a headache my brain just shuts down and I just want to lay in bed and stare at the ceiling.
Oh yes, I absolutely get that, but I have headaches way to often to for that to be a consistently viable option for me. So often I have to do class stuff through it, and inexplicably enough math is generally the subject that stops computing the least for me.

Oh yes, I absolutely get that, but I have headaches way to often to for that to be a consistently viable option for me. So often I have to do class stuff through it, and inexplicably enough math is generally the subject that stops computing the least for me.
Ooh yeah I see what you're saying. That makes sense.

Speaking of math, because I know it’s everyone’s favorite thing…
Happy Pi Day!!!!!

You are hereby commanded to eat pie today…or else. ):<
Shit its already pi day? Wasn't it January like yesterday?

Anyway yes happy pi day pi is a most excellent number.

Oh, I am no good at math. Give me history all day. Or English
I hunted Sasquatches at Red Dead Redemption and the last one cried because of that so now I feel like a dick :(
Speaking of math, because I know it’s everyone’s favorite thing…
Happy Pi Day!!!!!

You are hereby commanded to eat pie today…or else. ):<
I can't afford pie - guess I'll die.

Nah. You can get out of the consequences of not eating pie by joining me for my shiny hunting stream later.
I’m searching for shiny Applin so we can have apple pie!
Still on the fence - if I want to show up, what would be the right time (because I guess the Sunday 8:30am statement is either outdated or yesterday's stream got delayed)? And if I decide to die instead, would you handle it yourself or just send one of your goons for your dirty work? XD

Still on the fence - if I want to show up, what would be the right time (because I guess the Sunday 8:30am statement is either outdated or yesterday's stream got delayed)? And if I decide to die instead, would you handle it yourself or just send one of your goons for your dirty work? XD
There was no stream yesterday. This is my first stream since ending the Brilliant Diamond run at the end of January.
The stream will be at 7:00pm US CDT tonight. (4.5ish hours from now.)

As for your final question…very few people actually rate having me kill them, and I do have several goons as project head for two of Bulbagarden’s departments.
I’d usually go with goons first. See what happens.

As for your final question…very few people actually rate having me kill them, and I do have several goons as project head for two of Bulbagarden’s departments.
I’d usually go with goons first. See what happens.
ME has goons and a killing role, sounds suspicious?
Vote: ME :p

Back
Top Bottom