• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
What does toxic nostalgia like to a Torichic? Also i hope they dont spread to Bulbapedia, thats where i do research and sometimes take naps!

It causes it to come back on sites it has not posted for years to check the fool's theme of the year

Nah, this is Zexy, Bulbapedia has Zesty

Hi there Guilmon, I'm Gururumon! What have u been up to lately?
Hello Gururumon

Umm, yesterday I ate all of the bread in the Art Gallery and accidently set fire to the General Chat thread then I dug a hole to the Fun and Games section to post here.

What the Muk is going on here?
Hi Zexy :)

Long time no see, hope you're doing well too.

Hello Gururumon

Umm, yesterday I ate all of the bread in the Art Gallery and accidently set fire to the General Chat thread then I dug a hole to the Fun and Games section to post here.

Hi Zexy :)

Long time no see, hope you're doing well too.
Are u Takato's Guilmon or a different Guilmon. Say,whats ur opinion on the whole Grimer\Muk takeover situation.?

Does Grimermon digivolve into Mukmon?
No, silly, they digivolve into Sludgemon, then Sludgemon can dedigivolve in Wastemon, and Wastemon can digivolve into Agumon which can digivolve into Mukmon but only in the Japanese only release Digimon: Adventures in Deleted Files.

I'm Takato's friend Guilmon, hmm I don't know where those Grimermon came from but they're really smelly, I think they're friends of Numemon.
How is Takato these days? Hey, if t happen to run into an entity who answers to the name of Lone Garurumon let him know that i have spotted a Black Garurumon lurking around FNG. I may try lure him/her over to the Attack the user above thread otherwise.

But lone and black are not mutually exclusive, what if a lone black Garurumon shows up later? It is going to be very confusing.

Back
Top Bottom