• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
When in doubt, give a character fangs. An OC? FANGS. A preexisting character? FANGS.
this also applies to tusks but fangs are more chaotic neutral to me

Hello! Time for my story!
(Are you a grape. WHO IS THIS.)
I was on my way to grape flying class-
(Nice costume, Blocky...you annoying thing.)
Haha! You fell for one of my hilarious pranks!
This program was brought to you
by Blocky's Funny Doings International-

The Blocky's Funny Doings corporation was found guilty for perjury and lying under oath, and all affiliated parties were sentenced to 2,763 years in prison.

Of course I say that and I just did the math and this is my 563rd post since getting unbanned from here less than a month ago.

Doing a bit of fun with percentages, that means 6.6% of my total post count was made since 22 November.

I once had like 35,000 posts on a Transformers forum.

Naturally that forum suffered a catastrophic data loss and lost literally all their data and had to start from scratch, I only have 1360 posts there now.

Sad.

Back
Top Bottom