• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
seeing shipping on the end of ship names here is nice because at least I don’t have to go and think blacklight is an oc (it’s a rare pair in the ut fandom)

In all seriousness I just don't understand how people find modern Yugioh fun. It just seems so complex and full of powercreep these days and I see videos of people playing it and it's like the whole first two turns are so bloated with combos and chains and shit that take forever and basically decide the entire duel right then and there. Hell don't a lot of modern duels not even get past the first turn or something? (Also have zero idea how they expect people to get into the game nowadays, it seriously seems like you have to have literally been playing since day 1 to get into it for the most part)

In contrast, I've gotten into the Pokémon TCG recently and wow holy shit a TCG that, while it obviously has a meta and stuff, when it's my turn, it's my turn, so I don't have to worry about like my opponent pulling some BS combo preventing me from doing stuff and it takes so damn long that I'd forget that it even is my turn lol.

(Also quick rant about my webbed browser on my phone, I was trying to type this post on my phone and I switched to a different tab to check something and then when I went back here and hit the text box to keep typing, it just kept replacing this page with the page I'd just closed????????????????????????/ Why??????????????????? I hate computers)

Back
Top Bottom