• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
can we be an open world game by a dev that actually knows how to make non-glitchy open world games

i've seen how skyrim 'runs' on the ps3
Rockstar? Blizzard Entertainment? Square Enix?

(And probably a dozen others I can't think of right now. Most MMOs would count)

i just ran the command to delete the entire directory for this game, I may have made things worse.
Ả̵̢̬͉̘̄̎̄̐́̋̈́͠A̸̭̪̳̺̰͒A̴̦͎̻̻̒͆́́̆͋̿͝͝A̷͉̜̞̬̲̭͋̓̚A̵̢͔̜̻͕̣͉͊̐̏̅̅̇͝A̶̗͊̕A̷̛̬̯̿͊̌̒̉͆͘Ȧ̷̇͗̓̉̒͛̃̚Ȧ̵͊̏͂̄Ǎ̶̳̘͂͑͑͝Á̶͓̣̲̩̬̰̐̇͗̅̿̽̄͌̀̕̕͜͠͝Ǎ̷̭̺͔͎̣͉A̴̢̝̰̮͇̗̦͂̅͐͛̆̆̚͠Ã̸͎̻̝̯̯̖͚̦͙̍̊̎̚͝͝A̶̧̜͖̖̠͓͑̿̌̔͘̚͠

Pretty not self explanatory
i fookin love this. thanks for putting me in all three chaotic spaces, i have successfully channeled the spirit of ken.. i do believe Peak Ken is the few moments when he serves a genuinely antagonistic role, but his charm is that he can be Chaotic Anything just like me!!!!!
Rockstar? Blizzard Entertainment? Square Enix?

(And probably a dozen others I can't think of right now. Most MMOs would count)
it's time we had a long talk about final fantasy.

Cursed barely functioning video game npc’s annual meeting!

I love cursed barely functioning
Video

Game Npc’s
Meetings

Back
Top Bottom