• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
You like Peppa’s Adventures? Her early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Peppa’s Lullaby came out in '18, I think she really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. She’s been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Peppa has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '19 Peppa released this; My first album!, her most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Peppa and friends". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.

How about EM, the evil twin?
Or, by any chance, are you the evil twin? :D
Hey. Come on, now! If I was evil, do you think I would have been hired as a staff member for Bulbagarden, let alone promoted all the way to project head for two different projects?
that’s exactly what an evil person would say!

Back
Top Bottom