• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone is like that sometimes. xP

Two Thursdays from now, I have four exams ... on the same day ... no, make that five ... or four, I can't even /remember/. ;-;

I think everyone is like that sometimes. xP

Two Thursdays from now, I have four exams ... on the same day ... no, make that five ... or four, I can't even /remember/. ;-;
Around her, I was like that ALL the time. No wonder she got annoyed...

4-5 exams in one day!? Oh my gosh...would those be finals by any chance?

Never did beat that game. But I did make it to the final boss.

And some of them are. Sunshine is different though, I'd say. ^^ Mainly cuz of the waterpack and graffiti.

Water levels in Mario are the worst. x_x They're bad in every game, but terrible in Mario because you can't jump on things underwater.

There aren't really "water levels" per say (at least not in the way one usually thinks), since even in places with a lot of water, most of your time is spent on land or platforms.

And eventually, you get an upgrade for your waterpack that lets you tear through water like a speedboat.

Well that's convenient. The most recent Mario game I've played is New Super Mario Bros Wii. It's not bad. I'm still working on beating it.

The first game ever? o.o

For me it was..............actually I don't know. XD

EDIT: I'm bad at sidescrollers, so I'd probably be bad at NSMB Wii, too. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom