• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at that, Saints Row finally finished updating useless shit

Brbs gonna make an absolutely ridiculous character

I also found Oblivion basic used for $10, but I've heard some pretty bad things about the level system.

Older than that can't be much better.

Dude WTF this game was forged by are god and sent it to humans as a noble deed.
I'm not too experienced with RPGs like that ... the closest would probably be Mass Effect, but that's also a shooter so it was relatively easy for me to adapt.

Oh yeah,the leveling is weird. But it's still an excellent game, even if the orcs look like Shrek with makeup on

Ca~ake, ca~ake, round ca~ake♪
Who is the round cake?♪
Is Karis the ca~ake?♪

Dude WTF this game was forged by are god and sent it to humans as a noble deed.

Except they didn't make Xenoblade Chronicles.

If you want a huge game world (bigger, even) AND a long story, go there.

I haven't played this in like a year and a half, it's so good ;v;

I think I'll change my avatar for lulz. I have to get on my laptop to type my college acceptance letter...

Russian nicknames are crazy.

Ivan can be Vanya, Vanka, Vanyusha, or whatever you want to add to the end of 'Van' that sounds Russian. Vanshka, Vanishka, Vanishkaya, Vanikovskaya, Vanikolvika, Vanishikuya... I'm having too much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom