• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanese chars are larger than letters, and they don't use spaces.

Thai also doesn't space their words. Korean does, so less problems there.

That's a gen V bug.
In gen V, everything evolved really late
except the starters and other earlygame mons

If it was a bug that applied only to Gen V, Gen VI should make the evolutions happen sooner as planned.

I meant that Larvesta is a gen V bug.
In gen V, GF wanted to promote lategame by making most Pokémon evolve at high levels.

But my point was: most bug-type Pokémon evolve quickly

That's a gen V bug.

If it was a bug that applied only to Gen V, Gen VI should make the evolutions happen sooner as planned.

In gen V, GF wanted to promote lategame by making most Pokémon evolve at high levels.

If it was a bug, they should've fixed in Gen 6, and thus remove it completely from the game code.

OOOOOOHHHHHH! YYYAAAAYYY!

Wait, why was ash dressed like a cow? The heck?

Moshi = bug. Ushi = cow

Or in the dub, "Cowterpie"

Ah. That makes sense. Think I have seen that before. But you could understand my confusion when the main character randomly puts on a cow suit and says "Cowterpie"

And I'm just here like "Pokemon!"

YAY! POKEMON!

I'm gonna make some lunch. Be right back

Dinner!
That's a gen V bug.

If it was a bug, they should've fixed in Gen 6, and thus remove it completely from the game code.

I meant that Larvesta is a Bug-type Pokémon which was introduced in generation V.

I wasn't talking about code -.-

LARVESTA IS SO CUTE

Then I remember it's 5 ft long...But it's still cute!

Dinner!
That's a gen V bug.

I meant that Larvesta is a Bug-type Pokémon which was introduced in generation V.

Wait, do Bug-type Pokemon exist? I guess they are glitch Pokemon, bugs in the system, right?

Comic Sans should've been an indicator that he was joking. =w=;

For example of "and beyond":

[video=youtube;ttiKZrtTQpc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttiKZrtTQpc[/video]

Steelix, the creepiest motherfucker to have ever been seen on my ds screen.

I didn't realize I was THIS tired. I went to bed at 1:30 and didn't get up until 12:30. ._.;

@Dark Chocolate; I like your avi! I saw Noragami things on Tumblr so I finally gave in about a week ago and watched what they have so far. It's pretty good!

Saints Row 2 has so much good music.
For shame SR3. For shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom