• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
God. I love Russian humor. XD So fucked up.

Ahem...

A grandson asks his grandfather: "Grandpa, is it true that in 1986 there was an accident at Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant?" "Yes, there was," answered the Grandpa and patted the grandson's head. "Grandpa, is it true that it had absolutely no consequences?" "Yes, absolutely," answered the Grandpa and patted the grandson's second head. And they strolled off together, wagging their tails.

Possibly my favourite final boss battles of all time!

Warning, this reveals the final boss of Bayonetta 1, and links to a video which spoils the final boss for Final Fantasy Thirteen Three: Shitening's Return.

[video=youtube;QV3wFRy23cY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV3wFRy23cY[/video]

Animaster is older than that. 32. Shark Drake

I guess you are talking about the "Zeus couldn't keep it in his pants" thing :))

Shark Drake is just a little Number that got shafted as ZEXAL went on
It has nothing to do with cremates, dun worri

Nah, Greek Mythology is mostly about the Zeus thing :))

No, you're all wrong. Greek Mythology is clearly all about pie. Trufax.

Greek mythology is one of the few things that make me seriously question the culture and "intellect" of Ancient Greeks :))
They believed in hubris, ie that the guy who can't keep it in his pants could punish them for petty crimes...

/joking... a bit
But yeah, lots of incest. LOTS of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom