• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Public toilets are gross
will not touch them
urinals 4 lyfe

I'd rather just hold it until I get home, unless it's an emergency

Urinals are an invasion of privacy.
It's etiquette to leave one empty urinal between your fellow restroom users!
Privacy sorta restored.

Besides, it is no worse than a locker room.

What, do you mean the post numbers?
The percentage of my posts.
That was the result of a calculation which I did with the thread's total amount of posts and your posts in the thread. You can see the posting statistics by clicking on "Replies: #", located to the right of the thread title when you're viewing the thread from outside. In the case of this thread, looking at it from the "fun and games" thread list or your subscriptions bar.

I'm hungry. Like, really hungry.
But that means I have to get up...

Not when anyone using the sink can just glance over and...
Ew, locker rooms.
Usually there are partitions between the sink and urinals.

:3
ah locker rooms, the start of endless cliched wonderful tales.

Dios mio!
Fix'd.

In my college, they have custodians and the restrooms are okay, but I think they're better than the ones from my high school.

I just find it more convenient to be a girl when it comes to going to the restroom.

Though, using the locker rooms in college is better than in high school.

I've never been in one :C By the time I was old enough that I would be using them, I was no longer in regular school.

I use cubicle.
Cubicles FTW.

I hope you don't mean what I think you mean...
Not when anyone using the sink can just glance over and...
Ew, locker rooms.
Usually there are partitions between the sink and urinals.

Not in my school.

They're pretty awful.
I just find it more convenient to be a girl when it comes to going to the restroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom