• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia 2! Endgame: Tyranny of the Trolls (1/4/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 0: The Prelude to Random
    Reaction score
    Pronouns
    1. He/Him
    tt11191778fltt.gif

Random Messages 2 Mafia

Enzap sat back in his office, overlooking RM, and reminisced about the bad old days.
    "How in the world did it ever come to this?" he mused, as he watched the RM regulars going about their business, "I'm the Section Head of Fun and Games, and I've been promoted to Super Moderator, and yet, less than two years ago..."
    Enzap sat back even further and closed his eyes, letting the memories envelope him, like it had just happened yesterday.

Shiny Celebi expected lots of complaints about private messges not working, but that didn't happen as everyone was focused on finding trolls.

Soon enough, someone made an announcement:
    “I have developed a program that lets me analyze which people from this thread have access to the Trolls QT. It takes an entire night to confirm a single user as a troll or not, though. Last night I used said program to check if Enzap was a troll; and guess what, he is!”

Many were shocked; Enzap was displaying trollish behavior before but they wouldn’t expect the trolls who ban people to be this open with trolling in thread as they would get caught.
    Enzap defended himself:
    “You have to be lying, so I will report you. I would like everyone to know that due to being a moderator, I can make my account untraceable by any computer program that operates outside Bulbagarden’s vBulletin software.”

People didn’t believe said claim nonetheless and started reporting him en masse. By the middle of the day only, it looked pretty obvious that Enzap would get banned today. The rest of the day passed without much activity, although someone stepped in to inform the users that Enzap has to be a troll, since they saw him tampering with a certain user's profile last night.

All was lost for Enzap. Yet he wouldn't go down the way they wanted, he would go down the way HE wanted!
    He took the opportunity to troll Random Messages one more time. He started off by posting a pictures of lolcats.

"wat"
    "He's posting lolcats so we will spare him! He is conceding!"
    "You mean he a troll?!"
    "Definitely."

After a few more lolcat images, Enzap spoke up:
    “Yes, I am a troll! Gonzap the moderator troll! I’ve got much experience from being in the Bulbagarden staff so I have developed the system that lets us ban users, once per night!”

The users have already started to spam the thread with smileys as they figured that after Enzap’s banning no more troll bannings would happen. But Enzap continued:
    “You think the trolls are done for now that you caught me, don’t you? NOT AT ALL! I have secretly made all my partners staff members!”

Shiny Celebi looked in awe, how is this even possible?!
    “Yes, SC, it is possible. For I am Gonzap the troll mod!
    This means that despite my ban, my fellow trolls can keep banning people once per night! We won’t fall this easily!”

Shiny Celebi was infuriated; after Enzap gathered a whooping total of X reports, the most reports one has received before they get infracted about it, she forcibly changed his username to “Goosenap", his usertitle to "The Most Reported Troll of All", his avatar to a trollface, and his signature to:

"I'm a troll, troll, troll!
    With no self-control! -trol! -trol!"

"This is nice and all, but you eventually have to ban him, Shiny Celebi."
    "Oh right! Oops!"

All he could say before getting banned was:
    “At least now that I no longer have to masquerade here, I have more free time to watch One Piece! Good luck buddies!”

The users were happy to see Enzap banned, although they couldn’t help chuckle on his final words. Around an hour later, Shiny Celebi, who has since calmed down, reported:
    “Today, dear users of Bulbagarden, we did not win one battle, but two! I managed to successfully restore private messages and even found a way to ensure that they won’t get brought down by the trolls, at least not with the same measures they took to do that this time. Now rest, users, and hope that something will cause the trolls to fail banning someone tonight; for all we know, Enzap could be lying.”
    "But we came back," thought Enzap, "despite the permaban, myself and the other trolls returned, as sockpuppets at first, but soon enough we were pardoned."

Enzap watched as Maniacal Engineer successfully trumped two of the RM regulars in a pun off, and laughed.
    "ME has come a long way from those days," he thought, once again succumbing to a wave of memories.
    "After taking many things into consideration, I think you should ban ME today."
    Then someone replied: "I find it a little strange that you want to get yourself banned, but I trust you, so let's do that. I'm reporting you."
    "LOL don't ban me, ban ME. Maniacal Engineer, you know?"
    "Oh okay! Reporting ME!"

ME eventually replied; to everyone's surprise, he reported himself.
    "How do you dare report ME without asking ME for permission?!
    The best troll in this world is ME. Indeed, you just got ME. But only ME will decide how ME will get banned! Everyone, report ME please! I will report myself, also! ME's vote is on ME!"
    "LOL, ME, if you are indeed a troll you shouldn't have voted yourself or just flat-out admit it!"
    "I won't let anyone become a better troll than ME! So many trolls have been banned already, so this will be ME's final trolling in Bulbagarden! There is no point for ME trying to stick around anyway. I hope you won't ever forget ME!"

In the end, Shiny Celebi banned ME.

"We are almost done! Let's keep going!"
    "And now, I've gone and made that madman a Mod," mused Enzap, "and he's been one of my most trusted staff members ever since. Although there was that time he managed to split himself into 10 MEs...what a nightmare that was.
    Frustrated, the evil wordsmith moved on to the Melee Weapons thread, but there he encountered Enzap.
    "Stand aside, Enzap," said Random Punster, "you cannot possibly hope to defeat me."
    Enzap shook his head sadly.
    "You know, I had such high hopes for you," said the F&G Boss, "you really could have made a positive difference on the Internet, for once. Guess I was wrong, so now I'll have to clean up my mess."
    "Please," scoffed the diabolical word player, "you couldn't contain me even before you granted me Mod powers, what makes you think you'll be more successful now?"
    Enzap smiled a cruel and devilish smile.
    "Now you're a member of staff," he said, "the fact that you've now gone rogue makes it a top priority of the staff to...deal with you."

As Punster pulled out his Pun Hammer, Enzap also withdrew a hammer from hammer-space. It was the Mighty Ban Hammer.
    "On this one and only occasion, the staff has deemed you dangerous enough to allow me to permaban you," said Enzap, swinging the weapon.
    Escaping the Ban Hammer's blow by a hair's width, the Punster withdrew.

Backed into a corner by this allied assault, Random Punster retreated to Random Messages, where his power was at its strongest.
    When he arrived, however, an unwelcome sight awaited him.
    The assembled allies had gathered in RM and had brought along a friend, a slimy friend.

"No!" gasped the wordplay pundit, turning white as a sheet and backing away slowly, "not...The Abomination!"
    "You have strayed from the path of Modness and betrayed your fellow staff members, therefore this is your punishment," decreed Enzap, Lord of F&G, who had followed Punster to RM.
    "Death by your own botched scientific experiment," sneered Etrian Oddity, "how appropriate."

Slimy Monster, for that is who the Abomination was, advanced on the fleeing Punster and engulfed him, completely smothering him.
    Screams of terror and cries of excruciating pain were muffled by the hideous blob's amorphous form.

Suddenly, Slimy Monster began glowing.

"What's happening?!" asked Zexy.
    "Slimy Monster is Regenerating!" exclaimed Rainbow Cloud.
    "No," said jack, calmly snacking on some spam, "they're both Regenerating."

Sure enough, due to Slimy Monster having been made with Random Punster's genetic materials, they were Regenerating, their bodies fusing together in a massive eruption of energy.
    Punster screamed in agony, as the botched Regeneration consumed him and his genetic mutation, contorting and reshaping the two bodies.

A brilliant flash of light blinded the alliance, as the Regeneration cycle completed.

As they blinked the stars from their eyes, the alliance members weren't certain that they hadn't experienced permanent eye damage, since standing before them were ten physically identical MEs.

"Oh dear Arceus, what have we done?" was the prevailing thought among the alliance members.
    And, as a result of that, Zexy ended up getting split into 13 parts because of ME's machine."
    Sunday, October 30th 2016. Early morning, just a bit after midnight. Zexy had a busy Saturday full of IRL stuff, including going to a bar alongside some friends he hasn't seen for a while at night. After coming back home, he logged in to Bulbagarden; he had duties to perform. He had to post about his Pokemon GO session the previous morning, spam Post Count++ threads, write the Day 2 start update for Greek Mythology Mafia and most importantly, guard The Machine.

Which Machine, you ask? The very one that helped ME become one again after he was split to 10 7 months ago. It was inside a deep hole in a staff-only area of Bulbagarden Forums. After that was accomplished, some staff members believed it should've been destroyed, as Random Punster could've Regenerated again and use it for nefarious deeds. But there were others who believed it should stay around to be used again if some other staff member's Regeneration went wrong someday. Zexy was one of the people in the second group; in the end, it was decided that The Machine would stay around, but the staff members who asked for that would have to guard it in shifts. Tonight was Zexy's turn.

Despite the dangers The Machine posed, he was never really afraid of guarding it. He had confidence in his abilities. However, this one night, he was more tired than usual, and he's also drunk some alcohol... and that's when it happened. While patrolling around The Machine, thinking of what to include in his Greek Mythology Mafia update, he tripped and fell in...

The next morning, ME who was supposed to shift found them asleep. All 13 of them.

Soon after contacting the other staff about it and gathering them all in the area, the 13 identical Zexies woke up. One of them stepped forward and said: "Hello everyone, I am Zexy. Let me introduce you to my associates; Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy and of course, Zexy."

Enzap facepalmed: "Oh boy, do we really have to deal with this again :("

The staff deduced that just like in ME's case, some of the Zexies would be against the idea of reintegration. The entire procedure had to happen again. The 13 Zexies were locked in the room with the machine, and the game begun once again. It was all about Zexy now.
    The Section Head shook his head in a bemused manner.
    "So much has happened in these two years, and yet, nobody remembers," he pondered.

Enzap contemplated the peaceful scene in RM for several moments longer before his thoughts were interrupted by a knock at his door.
    "Enter," he said, turning away from the window to face the newcomer.

Maniacal Engineer stepped into the office, a serious look on his face.
    "It is time," he said simply.
    Enzap nodded, "and so it begins..."

Welcome to Random Messages 2 Mafia, brought to you by returnofMCH, @Maniacal Engineer and @Zexy productions. In this game, 14 people will assume the identities of the regulars of the Random Messages Thread and battle it out. From the one side we have the moderators and the regular users (Non-Trolls), and from the other we have the Trolls. Which side will win is up to you!

We would like to thank all the people whose characters will be used as roles, for being great friends of ours. We would also like to thank in advance all the people who will play, and apologize for any potential hosting mistakes or issues in balance.

The game will be Role Madness but not Bastard.

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
    2. Day phases will last 48 hours (with the exceptions stated in rule 9) and Night phases will last 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
    3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be adjusted on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
    4. Roleclaiming is allowed. Nameclaiming is not allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
    5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
    6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch.
    7. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
    8. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
    9. HYPER-MAJORITY rules are in place. This means that if, at any given time in a Day phase, at least 2/3 of the players alive are voting for the same person, the phase will end early with a lynch on that person. Night phases may also end quickly if all the people able to submit night actions lock them (in which case they cannot be changed). -YLO phases (in which town's lynch decision may lead to them losing the game before the next day phase begins) will be announced.
    10. Outside communication (that is, communication that occurs outside of this thread) is permitted. Please make sure to include us in any OC chats you may have during the game.
    11. After dying in the game, you may only post once more and said post may not contain game-relevant information.
    12. If the game has no deaths for 4 consecutive phases, the game will end, the outcome being decided on the host(s)' discretion based on the current game state.
    13. The most important rule. Have fun!

PLAYERS
    1 @Max1996 Kazekage - Town Mason - Killed in Endgame
    2 @Pikochu jackatlasred - Mafia Roleblocker 1x Strongman - Lynched Day 5 - WON THE GAME!
    3 @Lone_Garurumon returnofMCH - Town Doctor - Killed Night 4
    4 @jackatlasred TheCapsFan - Town Jack-Of-All-Trades (1x Cop 1x Tracker 1x Watcher) Neighbor - Killed Night 5
    5 @Elementar Six Paths - Town Mason - Killed Night 2
    6 @CheffOfGames @Moon Entity @SwordMaster♪ Max1996 - Town Miller Neighbor 1x Roleblocker - Killed in Endgame
    7 @AussieEevee @Soulmaster MegaPod12 - Town Miller Neighbor 1x Bulletproof - Killed in Endgame
    8 @Rainbow Cloud Captain Tentacruel - Town Miller Neighbor 1x Rolecop - Killed Night 1
    9 @Pika_pika42 Zexy - Town Cop Neighbor - Killed Night 3
    10 @Yours Truly @WolfOwl Yours Truly - Town 1x Deathproof Neighbor - Killed in Endgame
    11 @TheCapsFan Enzap - Mafia Godfather Rolecop 1x Lynch Redirector Neighbor - Won in Endgame - WON THE GAME!
    12 @Ereshkigal @Hellcrow Rainbow Cloud - Town 2x Commuter - Lynched Day 6
    13 @MegaPod12 Maniacal Engineer - Mafia Jack-Of-All-Trades (1x Encryptor 1x Post Restricter 1x Role Thief) Neighbor Enzap Inheritor - Won in Endgame - WON THE GAME!
    14 @jdthebud Yours Truly - Independent Voteless Jester - Lynched Day 2 - WON THE GAME!

SUBS

SPECTATORS

Last edited by a moderator:
    Night 0: The Elieson Virus
  • Night 0: The Elieson Virus

Maniacal Engineer and Enzap departed from Enzap's office, determination evident in their gaits as they headed to their destination, the Punster's Workshop.
    Inside, they were welcomed by returnofMCH, who was sitting at one of the workbenches. A sealed container with the biohazard logo was on the bench.

"That's it, then?" inquired Enzap, nodding towards the container.
    MCH nodded.
    "That's it," he said ominously, "the last known active strain of the Elieson Virus."

A sudden chill that had nothing to do with the temperature coursed down Enzap's spine as he stared at the contagion that had caused so much havoc in The War Room.
    "We should destroy it," he said.
    "I will when I'm finished with it," said Maniacal Engineer, "but I need to study it first, to make sure to develop a cure in case it manages to make a comeback."
    Enzap sighed wearily and reluctantly nodded.
    "Very well," he said, "but we'll take all necessary precautions."
    The Section Head turned toward MCH.
    "Thanks for locating the virus, MCH," he said, "but things will get dangerous from here. I don't want to put the lives of non-staffers at risk."
    "Thanks a lot boss," grumbled ME, jokingly.
    "You volunteered for this," chided Enzap, also jokingly.
    "Who else were you going to get?" chuckled Maniacal Engineer, "Medical Examiner? I hate to tell you this, boss, but I reintegrated him."
    "...wait, you want me to leave?" asked MCH, "but the virus originated in my multiverse, I should help find a cure for it. I've been doing research on it, and everything."
    ME smiled reassuringly at his friend, and gave a thumbs up sign.
    "Relax," he said, "we've got this covered."
    Though still upset, MCH left the Punster's Workshop.
    As soon as he left, Maniacal Engineer began locking down and sealing the thread. He looked over at Enzap, who still looked nervous.
    "You sure you want to be here for this, boss?" asked the mad scientist, "I can probably manage on my own."
    "Sure," said Enzap sarcastically, "tell me that after you've already sealed the doors."
    The SH sighed.
    "I'll be fine," he said, "just tell me what we should do..."

As ME and Enzap finished locking down the thread, the container with the Elieson Virus clicked open of its own accord. In moments, the interior of the Punster's Workshop was filled with the noxious virus, with the two moderators trapped inside...

A lone figure stood outside the Punster's Workshop, watching the two mods inside as they succumbed to the effects of the strange virus. Concealed in the darkest of shadows, the figure smiled.
    "Phase one is complete."

It is now Night 0. It will end when most people confirm their Role PMs.
    Please confirm your Role PM as soon as possible.

Day 1: The Return of the Alliance
  • Day 1: The Return of the Alliance
    Zexy nervously glaced at his watch, as TheCapsFan impatiently drummed his fingers and Scarlet Sky reclined lazily in his chair. Enzap and Maniacal Engineer were over an hour late for the morning staff briefing. While it wasn't unusual for ME to be lazy and skip meetings, it was definitely not normal for Enzap, the Section Head, to be late.
    "Maybe something's wrong," said Zexy, glancing again at the conference room door, hoping it would open.
    "And maybe ME just trapped Enzap in the staff bathroom," retorted Sky, "he's been known to do that once in a while."
    "In either case, sitting here and doing nothing doesn't seem like a productive use of time," said Caps, trying to stick to his ironclad schedule, "there is work to do."
    "Agreed," said Sky, and the two left the conference room to attend to duties in F&G and TWR.
    Zexy stayed seated for a few more moments. Searching for the missing moderators by himself would take forever, so he would just have to round up some help.
    Wandering into the War Room Graveyard, the Greek moderator summoned a horde of Zexy Zombies and sent them to find the missing duo.

returnofMCH stood in front of his fellow War Room regulars, a copy of his speech in his hands, as he prepared to inform them all of his findings regarding the mysterious Elieson Virus. Before he could even begin, however, Zexy and Caps ran over to him, looking somewhat distraught.
    "What's the matter?" asked MCH, as the mods approached.
    "There was an attack last night at the Punster's Workshop," replied Zexy, sotto voce.
    MCH's eyes widened.
    "But that's where..." he began.
    "Yes," comfirmed Caps, "they're still both inside, but th biohazard container was opened, so we can't risk unsealing the thread and spreading the contamination."
    "I can help," said MCH, "I've been studying the Elieson Virus, and I think I know how to neutralize it."
    "Then we must leave at once," said Zexy.

MCH looked at the assembled crowd, who were starting to get restless at the delay.
    "What about them?" he asked, as he and Zexy left.
    "Caps will keep them entertained with his hat tricks," replied Zexy, as the duo approached the transport.

Upon arriving at the Punster's Workshop, having picked up a few ingredients along the way, MCH immediately got to work to try sterilizing the virus.
    He implanted C4 explosives into a lemon and concealed a laser inside a pumpkin to which he had glued angel's wings.
    He then remotely fired the laser out of the pumpkin and at the lemon, causing it to explode, and drenching the Punster's Workshop in citric acid and pumpkin juice. He then took a reading on his specially developed gauge.
    "It's done," said MCH, "I've successfully rendered the Eleison Virus inert."
    "That procedure seemed a tad random, if you ask me," said Sky, who was approaching them from the other side of the thread.
    MCH shrugged.
    "Based on my research, I figured it would work," he said.
    "Have you found out anything else about the accident, Sky?" asked Zexy.
    "Yeah," said Sky, "for one thing, it wasn't an accident. There's something you need to see."

After arranging for the thread to be unsealed and for Enzap and ME to be taken to the RM Hospital for treatment and observation, Sky led Zexy and MCH to the back of the thread, where he pointed to a strange insignia graffitied onto the wall.
    "Does that look familiar?" he asked, as Zexy's eyes grew wide.
    "It's the insignia of the Troll Alliance," he said, "did they do this?"
    Sky shrugged.
    "Seems that way," he said.
    "But why would they attack Enzap and ME?" wondered MCH, remembering the events from 2 years earlier, "weren't they founding members?"
    "Yeah," said Sky, "but they've both renounced Trolling since becoming staff members. This could be revenge or retaliation for their betrayal."
    "Let's not jump to hasty conclusions just yet," said Zexy, "we'll continue searching this thread for clues and work from there."

As one, Maniacal Engineer and Enzap awoke in the RM hospital. As the world swam back into focus, they stared at each other for a moment.
    ME raised an eyebrow, to which Enzap nodded.
    Both stood up, somewhat shakily, and left their room.

After completing a thorough investigation of the Punster's Workshop thread, Sky and Zexy rejoined Caps to visit their ill comrades in the RM hospital.
    Upon their arrival, they stopped to have a chat with the attending physician, Doctor Floptopus, who informed them that, based on her tests, neither ME nor Enzap were actively contagious anymore.
    "Well that's good, at least," said Caps, as the trio walked towards the room assigned to their fellow staff members, "we won't have to worry about another outbreak of the Elieson Virus."
    As they entered the room, Sky began to reply, but stopped dead when they noticed that the beds were empty.
    Almost as if on cue, ME and Enzap arrived, looking slightly worse for wear. ME had a barely perceptible smug smirk on his face.
    "Where were you?" inquired Zexy.
    "We went out for a walk, that's all," said Enzap.
    "Being cooped up in here is boring," added Maniacal Engineer, "and you know how I get when I'm bored."
    "Well, you'll be staying here for observation for a while," said Caps, "we want to make sure you weren't affected by the virus."
    "We've arranged for you to make a statement this afternoon over the RM Podcast, though," Zexy remarked, "word of the incident has spread, and the users are worried about you two."

That afternoon, Enzap addressed the F&G regulars in a statement from his hospital bed.
    "Good afternoon, everyone," he said, "as you all know by now, last night, Maniacal Engineer and I were nearly killed by a volatile strain of the Elieson Virus."
    The Section Head paused for a moment, and then continued.
    "We have learned that this was no accident, it was a deliberate attempt on our lives, carried out by the Troll Alliance. We must not let this outrage stand. I urge all of you to help us root out the trolls among us, before they can cause more permanent damage."
    He paused once more, for emphasis, and concluded dramatically.
    "Ladies and gentlemen, we are at war."
    IT IS NOW DAY 1, YOU MAY BEGIN VOTING
    PHASE ENDS IN 48 HOURS AND 5 MINUTES FROM NOW.
    WITH 14 PLAYERS ALIVE, 10 PEOPLE ARE NEEDED TO HAMMER

Night 1: Boredom

• DAY 1 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Ereshkigal II (Max1996, TheCapsFan)
    Max1996 II (Pikochu, Ereshkigal)
    Lone_Garurumon I (jackatlasred)
    Elementar I (CheffOfGames)
    Pika_pika42 I (jdthebud)

Night 1: Boredom
    Despite the seriousness of Enzap's announcement, things continued as per usual in the Random Messages thread, for the moment.
    The joking continued, even as suspicions started to circulate throughout the thread.

Who were the Trolls? Were they truly hiding amongst them? Were they really behind the attack on Maniacal Engineer and Enzap? What was their next move?
    Nobody knew the answers to these questions, at least, nobody who wasn't a Troll, and they weren't exactly about to reveal their plans.

At the end of the day, TheCapsFan, Scarlet Sky, and Zexy entered the hospital room, to meet up with Enzap and Maniacal Engineer, the latter of whom seemed to be tinkering with something.

"What have you to report?" asked Enzap.
    "The users couldn't agree on anyone to ban," replied Caps.
    Maniacal Engineer sighed audibly, as he continued tinkering with what turned out to be his hospital bed controls.
    "So it sounds like it was as boring of a day out there as it was in here," said the madman, "I'm going out of my mind laying here all day."
    "Relax," said Enzap, glancing over at his hospital roommate, "we'll be out and about soon enough."
    The Section Head looked at his other staffers.
    "But, if you guys don't mind, bring him a coloring book or something the next time you visit," he quipped, "being in the same room with him when he's going stir crazy is not pleasant."

The F&G staff all shared a laugh, before the controls on ME's bed went haywire, and threw him to the floor.
    Then, they all laughed harder.

The day had ended peacefully.

No one was lynched.
    It is now Night 1. It will end in 24 hours unless all relevant night actions are locked in place earlier.

Last edited:
    Day 2: Pirated Games

• Day 2: Pirated Games

On the top floor of the massive Troll Tower, a figure sat in the semidarkness on a swivel chair located behind an ornate desk. Several television monitors displayed the events transpiring around F&G, but only one, the main monitor, was unmuted. On it, was the public announcement that Enzap had made earlier that day, declaring war on the Trolls.

The figure sat back, fully obscuring himself in the shadows and steepled his fingers, just as the announcement was ending.
    "Ladies and gentlemen, we are at war," said Enzap's image on the screen.
    "So it's a war you want, Enzap?" said the figure, "then it's a war you shall get."
    The figure snapped its fingers, and, instantly, a pair of spambots appeared.
    The figure issued a few commands to the bots, and sat back to watch.

Having enjoyed a day of plundering and pillaging, Captain Tentacruel found himself at the RM Bar, enjoying several pints of grog with his newfound wealth. In his inebriated state, he began boasting to the bartender about how he would topple the Troll Alliance using nothing but his thread cannons. Not surprisingly, the bartender cut him off after that, and the Cap'n was left to pay his tab and stumble back to his ship.
    After exiting the bar, the swashbuckling Pokemon turned to head towards the docks, where his ship was anchored. After walking for a few blocks, he was ambushed by a pair of spambots, who hacked his account and began posting nothing but ridiculous ads and shitposts.
    Shortly thereafter, Captain Tentacruel's account was banned. All that remained was his swanky hat and one of his sabers.
    Dear Rainbow Cloud, you are Captain Tentacruel
    58482.jpg

> Person asks, "how are you?"
    > Saying, "a little stressed, a little burnt," matter-of-factly.
    > Asking how the other person is
    > "About the same."
    > Really?
    You are a bit trollish at times. As a result, you are the Miller. Any copchecks aimed at you will give a "Troll" result, although you are allied with the Non-Trolls.
    Being somewhat trollish, you enjoy talking with other trollish people, so you are a Neighbor. You may talk with your fellow Neighbors in the special Neighbor chat provided by the hosts.
    Finally, you may use your pirate skills to get information on people, so you are the 1x Rolecop. One night in the game, you can select a player and attempt to figure out their role.

You are allied with the Non-Trolls and win when all opposing factions are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive.

Watching these events unfold from the Troll Tower, the figure smiled contentedly.
    "Let's see if that gets their attention," he said.

It is now Day 2. It will end in 48 hours unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
    With 13 players alive, 9 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Night 2: The Day is Yours, Truly

• DAY 2 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

jdthebud VII (Pika_pika42, MegaPod12, Max1996, Lone_Garurumon, Hellcrow, Yours Truly, Moon Entity)
    MegaPod12 I (jdthebud)

Night 2: The Day is Yours, Truly

Having gone off to perform their moderating duties, TheCapsFan and Zexy returned to the hospital towards the evening, leaving Scarlet Sky in charge of the investigation of Captain Tentacruel's ban.
    As they entered through the front door, they passed by Doctor Floptopus, who was engaged in a hushed conversation on her cellphone. The mods waved as they walked passed her, and she gave a friendly nod, before resuming her discussion.

When they entered the room, Maniacal Engineer was still messing around with his hospital bed controls and Enzap was watching Samurai Jack on the television. Immediately, the Section Head turned to the two moderators.
    "What news have you to report?" he asked.
    "Captain Tentacruel was banned last night," replied Caps, "his account was hacked by spambots and then deleted."
    ME looked up from his tinkering, half interested since he and the Cap'n had co-invented the thread cannons.
    Enzap sighed and held his chin thoughtfully.
    "So we were right," he remarked, "the Trolls have found a way to ban regular users again."
    "I was hopeful that they would be bereft of such technological capabilities without my expertise," said ME, "alas, I underestimated how clever spambots have become."
    "What do we do now?" asked Zexy.
    "Go tell the regular users," ordered Enzap, "they have a right to know what's happening. See if we can't get their assistance in routing out the Trolls."
    Agreeing, Caps and Zexy departed to spread the word.

As soon as they left, Doctor Floptopus entered, hanging up her cellphone.
    "Congratulations, gentlemen," she said, "you both have a clean bill of health, and you will be released tomorrow morning."

Enzap glanced at ME, raising his eyebrow. ME shrugged and resumed messing with his hospital bed controls.

The following morning, escorted by the three other F&G mods, Enzap and ME were released from the hospital with great fanfare. Many of the regular users had stopped by to greet them and wish them well, as both were popular among the F&G regulars.
    One voice, however, shouted above all the rest.
    "Maniacal Engineer smells!" called the voice, "he's behind all these esplosions."

The assembled crowd began roaring its disapproval at the lone voice, but Enzap stifled the riot by raising his hand.
    He turned to address the troublemaker, Yours Truly.
    "Your animosity with Maniacal Engineer is well known," admonished the Section Head, "but I want everyone here to know that Maniacal Engineer has my full confidence and trust."
    The crowd rumbled its approval, before the Super Mod continued.
    "Besides, was not Maniacal Engineer attacked, just the same as I was?" he inquired, "was not Maniacal Engineer stuck in this very hospital last night, when Captain Tentacruel was banned?"
    "Besides," chimed in Maniacal Engineer, "I just showered this morning, so I couldn't possibly smell that badly."

The crowd laughed at another one of ME's ever popular witticisms, before turning on Yours Truly, who had caused the ruckus.
    Accusations flied at him left, right, and center, but Yours Truly was far too lazy to respond to any of them.
    By the end of the day, as Enzap settled back into his office, the regular users had come to a decision.
    Sky handed Enzap the list of Reports, as ME glanced over his shoulder and snickered.
    "Disturbing the peas, outlandish accusations, Trolling, being a badass, unlawful laziness, esploding public property," he read, laughing, "these Reports are priceless."
    "Nonetheless," said Enzap, sternly, "the users have spoken, and we must honor their wishes."
    Enzap took the file of Reports to Shiny Celebi and, shortly thereafter, Yours Truly was banned.

Dear jdthebud, you are Yours Truly
    67419.jpg

I was his enemy at one point, but then I took a meme to the knee.

Because of your rivalry with Maniacal Engineer, you desire to be seen more trollish than him but are rejected by other Trolls. As a result, you are the Jester.
    Since you are too trollish for the Non-Trolls and rejected by the Trolls, no one takes your vote into account. So you are also the Voteless. Your vote will show in vote counts but won't actually count.

You are allied with yourself and win if you get lynched

"I'll be damned," ME commented, "that guy actually managed to out-Troll even the Trolls."

It is now Night 2. It will last 24 hours unless night actions are locked in a way that would lead to an inevitable outcome.

Day 3: The Path Not Taken

• Day 3: The Path Not Taken

Sitting in the semi-darkness of his office atop the Troll Tower, the figure sat back, thoughtfully, as he watched a televised recording of Enzap and Maniacal Engineer's release from the RM Hospital.
    The figure twirled a flash drive on a string around his fingers a few times, before summoning another group of spambots.
    Giving them orders, the horde dispersed into the Random Messages thread to complete its objective.
    The figure stared at the flash drive for a few more moments, before putting it into a tiny safe locked away in a secure and discrete location.
    "The test run last night was a success," the figure said, "let's see how our second trial run goes."
    The figure turned toward his group of monitors, observing his spambot hordes' progress as the bots slunk through the thread, searching for their target.

Six Paths had just returned from a successful mission on behalf of his ninja clan's village. He was expecting to be greeted by a celebration and feast. Instead, he was met by a group of spambots who hacked his account, causing it to spew nonsensical advertisements at a rapid rate. Unfortunately, that path led to only one outcome.

Six Paths was banned.

Dear Elementar, you are Six Paths
    86742.jpg

404: Mafia Games Not Found

Kazekage is your brother, so you are sure he's not a Troll. As a result, you are the Mason. You share an official QT where you can chat with <player> and both of you are confirmed Non-Trolls to each other.

You are allied with the Non-Trolls and win when all opposing factions are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive

Having decided to make up for lost time due to their recent stay in the RM Hospital, both Enzap and ME were working late. As such, both were still in their offices when Kazekage came in, looking like he was on the verge of a panic.
    The ninja leader walked over to Enzap's office and began an emotional outburst.
    "S-s-six Paths is m-m-missing," he said, rather upset at his brother's disappearance.

Working in his office around the corner, ME heard the outcry, and stuck his head out.
    "I'm sorry to hear that, Kazekage," Enzap remarked.
    "Is there anything we can do to help?" asked ME.
    "J-j-just find him," said Kazekage, "please."
    "We'll do our best," said Enzap, reassuringly.

It is now Day 3. It will end in 48 hours, unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
    With 11 players alive, 7 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Last edited:
    Night 3: It's Too Quiet Around Here

• DAY 3 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

No Lynch II (Pika_pika42, Max1996)
    Yours Truly I (Lone_Garurumon)

Night 3: It's Too Quiet Around Here

True to their word, Enzap and Maniacal Engineer began searching for the whereabouts of Six Paths. They had even requested that the other F&G staff members keep an eye out for the missing ninja.
    When they were unable to find Six Paths in the Fun & Games section, the Mods took the case to Shiny Celebi.

The Head Administrator, though very busy, was concerned about the disappearance and agreed to help. Immediately, she got into her car and drove off, accidentally crashing into the RM thread.
    Once there, she began her investigation, tailed by Enzap, who had agreed to accompany her while the other mods kept an eye on the section.

When they came across the area where Six Paths had been ambushed by the spambots, Shiny Celebi stopped and looked around. There were signs of a scuffle.
    She nodded thoughtfully, and turned to the Section Head.
    "We received numerous reports of a spambot in this area last night," she said, "so we banned the associated account. It must have been Six Paths."
    "So, just like Captain Tentacruel, his account was hacked by the spambots," said Enzap, thoughtfully, "the Trolls must be behind this, although I'm not sure how."
    Shiny Celebi looked Enzap straight in the eye.
    "You have to consider the possibility that someone in your sectional staff is helping the Trolls," she said.
    "No," insisted Enzap, "I trust all of them."
    The Head Administrator sighed.
    "Do whatever it takes to resolve this issue," she said, "you have the support of the senior staff. Meanwhile, we'll start looking for a way to stop the spambots from hacking user's accounts."
    Enzap nodded, and Shiny Celebi departed.

Sitting in his office later, the Super Mod sighed, as his staff approached.
    "Anything noteworthy happen today?" he asked.
    "Nothing," said Zexy, "nothing at all."

No one was lynched.
    It is now Night 3. It will end in 24 hours unless night actions are locked in a way that would lead to an inevitable outcome.

Day 4: Bringing Zexy Back

• Day 4: Bringing Zexy Back

Enzap sat in his office thinking about Shiny Celebi's words from earlier.
    Shiny Celebi looked Enzap straight in the eye.
    "You have to consider the possibility that someone in your sectional staff is helping the Trolls," she said.
    "No," insisted Enzap, "I trust all of them."
    The Head Administrator sighed.
    "Do whatever it takes to resolve this issue," she said, "you have the support of the senior staff. Meanwhile, we'll start looking for a way to stop the spambots from hacking user's accounts."
    He twirled a pencil thoughtfully and glanced into the adjacent offices.
    All of the other F&G moderators had turned in for the night, except for Maniacal Engineer, who was, once again, working late.
    Enzap walked into ME's office and leaned against the doorpost.
    "Don't you ever go home?" he said, chuckling.
    ME glanced up from his computer screen, a bemused expression on his face.
    "I could say the same thing about you, boss," he retorted.
    As Enzap was about to give another witty retort, ME's computer pinged, getting the madman's attention.

Reading the data on the screen, ME's brow furrowed thoughtfully.
    "You'd better come here and take a look at this, boss," he said.
    Curious, Enzap walked over to ME's side and looked at the display on the monitor.
    His eyes widened.

Seated at his desk atop the Troll Tower, the mysterious figure received an email alert.
    He scanned it briefly, taking in the information provided.
    "Interesting," said the figure, leaning back in his chair, "very interesting..."

Pushing a button, the figure summoned another group of spambots. He gave them orders, and they departed.
    The figure sat back thoughtfully and steepled his fingers.
    "Here's hoping the others hold up their part of the bargain," he muttered, "or else this will end up potentially backfiring."

Having departed from his office several hours earlier, Zexy found himself in one of the Random Messages social lounges, surrounded by a bunch of the regular users, and engaged in a somewhat heated conversation.
    "No I am not Maniacal Engineer's sidekick," he was saying to Max1996, Doctor Floptopus, and returnofMCH, "ME just likes to pretend that I am because he has an insufferably large ego."
    "But then why does he get to do all of the cool things and have the most awesome one-liners?" asked Max.
    "Because he does the writing," said Zexy, rolling his eyes, "like I said, an insufferable ego."

Before the conversation could continue, the lounge was swarmed by an entire legion of spambots.
    Zexy put his drink down on the table, and looked at the other users.
    "Get. Out," he said, sternly.

Not needing to be told twice, the users ran out of the lounge, although the spambots ignored them and appeared to only be focused on Zexy.
    Narrowing his eyes, the moderator summoned a horde of Zexy Zombies to assist him.
    "You want a piece of me?" he said to the spambots, "come and get it!"

The spambots charged, and immediately engaged the Zexy Zombies in battle.
    Despite their best efforts, the spambots were slowly being overwhelmed by the moderator and his undead army. No matter how many Zexy Zombies they spammed, more would rise from their graves in The War Room.
    Zexy himself banned the spambots, left and right, although even he knew that, eventually, he would run out of zombies (having only been killed a finite amount of times in TWR).
    He picked up his cellphone and called the staff offices, praying that somebody was still there.

ME's phone rang. Startled, he picked up.
    "Yes?" he said.
    "Thank goodness you're still there," said Zexy, "I've got a bit of a situation here."
    "What's up?" said ME, putting the phone on speaker, so that Enzap, who was still standing over his shoulder, could listen in.
    "I'm under attack by spambots," replied Zexy, "my zombies are holding them off, for now, but this is a temporary solution, at best."
    "Where are you?" asked Enzap.
    "At the lounge, just south of the lava-tory," replied Zexy.
    "We're five minutes away," said ME, putting on his trench coat, "just hold out until then."
    He and Enzap dashed out of their office building and ran toward the lounge.

Zexy gritted his teeth, and continued banning spambots, but more and more were starting to arrive, and, for some reason, these ones seemed more difficult to ban.
    The Zexy Zombies were being overtaken, and reinforcements were getting slower and slower to arrive.
    "The sheer amount of spambots is slowing down the forum itself," realized Zexy, "but how did so many spambots sneak passed the filters?"
    The last of the Zexy Zombies keeled over, crippled by spam advertisements, as the horde of spambots approached the real Zexy.
    "So this is how it ends," he thought, "then I'll just have to keep banning as many of them as possible before they get me."

Alas, the courageous moderator was overwhelmed by the spambots, but, surprisingly, they could not hack his account. They merely continued swarming over him, preventing him from banning them.

Watching the scene from his office in the Troll Tower, the figure slammed a fist down on his desk in rage.
    "What are those guys doing?!" he yelled, "without support, my spambots cannot ban a Moderator's account."

Buried under a pile of spambots, and being spammed left and right, Zexy was completely miserable.
    "I hope Enzap and ME get here soon," he thought, glumly.

Suddenly, he began to feel himself fading away.
    "What?" he thought, "what's happening?"

Just then, the door was kicked in, as Enzap and ME skidded in, and began banning spambots left, right, and center.
    As the pile cleared, the F&G moderators looked in horror, as their friend and colleague, Zexy, had become Zexy, scoring a major victory for the Trolls.

Dear Pika_pika42, you are Zexy
    60633.jpg

I don't think eating a demonic chicken is healthy...

As one of the hosts, you know everyone's alignment! As a result, you are the Cop. Once per night phase you may select a person and attempt to figure out their alignment.
    Also, because of your status as Fun and Games staff, you are a Neighbor. You may talk with your fellow Neighbors in the special Neighbor chat provided by the hosts.

You are allied with the Non-Trolls and win when all opposing factions are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive

Enraged, ME began bombarding the spambots with waves of Interrupting Knives, as Enzap knelt over the banned Zexy and attempted to reverse the ban.
    Finding himself unable to do so, the Super Moderator rose, a deadly expression on his face, as he turned to face the spambots.

Observing these events from the safety of his office in Troll Tower, the figure noticed the turning tides and recalled his spambots.
    "Another time," he said ominously, "another time..."

It is now Day 4. It will end in 48 hours, unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
    With 10 players alive, 7 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

With 10 players alive, the game in a state of MILO (Mislynch or Lose). If town lynches incorrectly today, they may lose the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Night 4: Taking the Law into His Own Hands

• DAY 4 VOTE COUNT

No Lynch II (WolfOwl, Lone_Garurumon)
    Max1996 I (Soulmaster)

Night 4: Taking the Law into His Own Hands

The Memorial service for Zexy was scheduled for 8 o'clock the following morning, RM standard time.
    Many RM regulars showed up, to show their support for the fallen moderator, and to commemorate his life and accomplishments.
    The remaining Fun & Games staff sat at the head of the room, except for Maniacal Engineer, who was notably absent.

"Where is he?" hissed TheCapsFan to Scarlet Sky, as the service was about to begin, "he should be here."
    Sky shrugged nonchalantly as the clock struck 8:00.

Enzap stepped up to the podium.
    "Friends," he began, "we are here to honor our friend Zexy, who served as one of staff members for this section."
    The Section Head paused a moment, and continued.
    "Zexy was one of the finest moderators that I ever had the privilege of--"

Enzap was cutoff as the doors to the hall slammed open. Looking utterly disheveled, Maniacal Engineer stepped in.
    His trench coat was tattered and covered in mud and blood. He had a five o'clock shadow and bloodshot eyes, and was toting a half empty bottle of Glenfiddich in his right hand.
    His hair was a complete mess and matted with blood, and there were scrapes and bruises all over him.
    Most notably, however, was the fact that his left arm was completely missing, torn out at the shoulder.
    The users all began whispering urgently to each other as the messy mod began walking forward down the aisle.
    "Sorry I'm late," he said, casually, taking a swig of the remaining scotch, "was unavoidably detained."
    "You're a bit of a mess," remarked Enzap, "rough night?"
    "I tracked those blasted spambots for hours," said ME, angrily, "but they ambushed me just west of the RM bar."
    The madman paused to take another gulp of whiskey before continuing his tale.
    "I managed to ban quite a few of them, but one of them got the drop on me," he said, "lost my good arm and the spambot's trail."
    "Then what?" asked Caps.
    ME blinked.
    "Well, then I did what any sensible person in my condition would have done," said the engineer, "I picked myself up, walked over to the RM bar, and crawled inside a bottle. Must've accidentally fallen asleep at some point, because next thing I knew, it was light out."
    Enzap sighed.
    "Are you quite through being theatrical?" he asked.
    ME nodded.
    "Then sit down, please," ordered the Super Mod, "we are in the middle of a memorial service, here."
    The mad scientist sat, and the memorial service continued, although the users continued their whispered conversations throughout the moderator's speeches.

Later that day found Maniacal Engineer back in the RM hospital, being attended by both Doctor Floptopus and returnofMCH. The other moderators had gathered around the operating table as Maniacal Engineer was fitted with a robotic arm, of his own design.
    As Doctor Floptopus tested the arm's reflexes and MCH tightened the shoulder bolts, Enzap took a look at the day's reports.
    "Nothing," he said in disgust, "the users have, once again, decided not to ban anyone today."
    ME glared out the window as the final calibrations were made to his new arm.
    "If they continue to refuse to do anything, then I will take matters into my own hands," he said.

To prove his point, as well as to test the strength of his new arm, Maniacal Engineer picked up the television remote in his new left hand and crushed it into a fine powder.

No one was lynched.
    It is now Night 4, it will end in 24 hours unless players lock their night actions in a way that would lead to an inevitable outcome.

Day 5: Revelations Denied

• Day 5: Revelations Denied

returnofMCH sat in his office, pondering the latest developments in RM. Something just didn't feel right to him, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Deep in thought, he was startled when his phone rang.
    It was Shiny Celebi, and she had a job for him.
    "What can I do for Bulbagarden's Head Administrator?" he asked.
    "Find me the person responsible for these spambot attacks," replied the admin.
    "Surely the F&G staff are already working on this problem," said MCH.
    "I don't trust the F&G staff, retorted Shiny Celebi, "I believe at least one of them is behind these attacks, and if they're not, then tackling the problem from multiple directions is more efficient."
    "Very well," said MCH, "I assume I will be paid my standard fee?"
    "Yes," confirmed the head admin, "but be careful. These bots managed to ban one moderator, and now they've maimed another. There's no telling just how powerful they've become."

MCH's investigation began in the Punster's Workshop thread, where this whole incident had started. Unfortunately, there wasn't much evidence to go on, as he had neutralized the Elieson Virus and the biohazard container was locked up in the moderator section as evidence. However, nobody had bothered cleaning off the graffiti from the back of the thread. MCH examined the logo carefully and jotted some notes in his pad.

He then followed the sequence of events from the initial attack on Enzap and Maniacal Engineer and concluding with a stop at the RM Bar, where ME had spent the previous evening after losing his arm.
    The owner, Lord Dragelsnart, was behind the bar, pouring a drink for Pikochu and chatting amicably with several customers.
    MCH walked over to the bar and got Snart's attention.
    "Something I can get for you, MCH?" he asked.
    "Yes," confirmed MCH, "information. Is there somewhere we can talk privately?"
    The bounty hunter slipped a few bills onto the bar, which disappeared into Snart's pocket.
    "This way," he said, leading MCH to his office above the bar.
    The two settled down into a pair of comfortable seats.
    "How can I help you today?" asked Snart.
    "Story has it that Maniacal Engineer showed up here late last night," stated MCH, "can you verify this?"
    "Yeah, he showed up here last night," affirmed Snart, "and he was in a rough state, I can tell you that. Arm looked like it had been sliced clean off."
    MCH nodded.
    "Did he tell you what had happened?" inquired the investigator.
    Snart shook his head.
    "He just came in, placed a large sum of cash on the bar, and said he had had a rough night," recalled the bar owner, "didn't say a word while drinking his Glenfiddich, and he passed out around 3am. I just let him be."
    "Did you hear any signs of a scuffle last night, shortly before ME arrived," pressed MCH.
    "No," responded Snart, "it was pretty quiet last night...at least by the time ME came in."
    MCH thanked Snart for his time, and departed back into the chilly night.

MCH's findings brought him to the Troll Tower. Approaching the massive structure, MCH couldn't help noticing the technologically advanced security system.
    "Interesting," he thought, "that almost looks like--"
    His thoughts were interrupted, as a group of spambots exited the front door, allowing the bounty hunter to slip inside undetected...or so he thought.

Shiny Celebi's phone rang; she immediately picked up.
    "Hello?" she said, tentatively.
    "It's me," came the reply, "I may not have a lot of time before I get banned, but I've discovered something HUGE about the Trolls."
    "What is it?" asked the Head Administrator, breathlessly, convinced there was about to be a major revelation.
    Unfortunately, all she heard at the other end of the phone was muffled fighting, followed by static.

The spambots came out of nowhere, ambushing MCH and pelting him with nonsensical ads. Refusing to give up, especially with the answers at his fingertips, MCH pulled out his signature weapons, the keyblades and began slicing the spambots in half.
    A sinister laugh echoed through the ornate lobby.
    "Welcome to the Troll Tower, MCH," said a disembodied voice, "unfortunately, I cannot permit you to leave here, at least not alive."
    "Who are you?" demanded MCH, hacking away at the bots, "show yourself!"
    A hooded figured, shrouded in shadows, leapt down from the next floor up.
    As he landed, the spambots backed away, respectfully.
    "You," said MCH, eyes widening, "are you responsible for all this?"
    The figure laughed.
    "As much as I would like to take credit for everything, there are are somethings where I am just as much in the dark as you are," replied the figure, "but enough trivialities. It's time to end this."
    "Before MCH could react, the hooded figure lifted his right hand and directed a concentrated beam of spam right into MCH. Overwhelmed and slowed down by the spam, the bounty hunter dropped to his knees, letting go of the keyblades.
    Instantly, the horde of spambots converged on him and hacked his account.

Shiny Celebi saw the spam emanating from MCH's account, and reluctantly banned him.
    "I'm sorry," she said, tearfully.

Dear Lone_Garurumon, you are returnofMCH
    55579.jpg

Yes, you said that before.
    I shall now use a carrot as a weapon.

You are one of the two hosts of this game which means you can protect a person from dying if you feel like it. As a result, you are the Doctor. Once per night phase you may select a person and may protect them from one attempt at their life.

It is now Day 5. It will last 48 hours, unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
    With 9 players alive, 6 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

With 9 players alive, the game is in a state of LYLO (Lynch or Lose). If town doesn't lynch correctly today, they may lose the game.

Every person in the game received a post restriction for the next 3 phases (lasts until the end of Day 6). Please check your role PM for more information.

Night 5: Hit The Road, jack

• DAY 5 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Pikochu VI (jackatlasred, Hellcrow, WolfOwl, Soulmaster, TheCapsFan, MegaPod12)

HYPER-MAJORITY has been achieved.

Night 5: Hit the Road, jack!

The following morning, Enzap stopped by the RM Hospital to check on Maniacal Engineer's condition. The mad scientist was sleeping peacefully, as he had been heavily sedated the night before, per Enzap's orders. (It was the only way to keep him still for long enough to replace the blood he had lost.)

Doctor Floptopus walked over to the Section Head.
    "How is he?" asked Enzap.
    "He was pretty mad when we first sedated him," said Flop, "but he's calmed down just a bit since then."
    "And the transfusion?" prodded Enzap.
    "He lost quite a bit of blood," said Flop, "and drinking an entire bottle of scotch afterwards didn't do him any favors, either."
    "Keep me posted," said Enzap, checking his watch, "I've got a meeting to go to."
    Flop nodded and continued making her rounds.

The last to arrive in the conference room, Enzap eyed the room's other occupants before taking his seat. Per her email, Shiny Celebi had summoned the other F&G staff members and had brought along TM28.
    "ME can't make it this morning?" asked TM28.
    Enzap shook his head.
    "Still sedated," he replied, "so he'd make even less sense than usual."
    The others laughed a bit before the Head Administrator cleared her throat.
    "I'm not going to beat around the bush," she said, "I believe I know who is responsible for the spambot attacks in this section."
    "Who?" asked Enzap.
    "How?" asked Scarlet Sky, at the same time.
    SC chuckled.
    "As for how, I received a Report last night from a reliable source," she answered, "as for who, it is none other than jackatlasred."
    "I'm not surprised," said TheCapsFan, folding his arms, "that guy eats way too much spam."
    "Are you certain about the validity of the report?" asked Enzap, "we can't afford to make any mistakes, and we're already one and a half mods down."
    "So ME's left arm constitutes half of him?" joked TM28.
    "The source of this tip is someone I trust," said Shiny Celebi, "and it is the only viable lead we've gotten so far."
    "Alright," said Enzap, standing up,"then it is off to Troll Tower we go."

Together, the staff members approached the Troll Tower.
    "How are we going to get in?" asked Sky, dubiously, eyeing the security system.
    "Leave that to me," said TM28, giving him a thumbs up, "I can Dig it."

Chuckling, TM28 proceeded to dig a tunnel underneath the Troll Tower, emerging in the ornate lobby. The others followed.
    "You know that TM28 is Leech Life now, right?" asked Sky.
    The admin shrugged.
    "As far as I'm concerned, it will always be Dig," he replied.

Suddenly, the lobby was flooded with bright lights, as a sinister voice laughed from the shadows.
    "Well, well, well," scoffed the voice, "you all took your time getting here."
    Once again, jackatlasred swung himself down from the second story and landed lightly on the floor.
    "But where are my manners?" he said, chiding himself, "I haven't even offered you all refreshments, yet."
    The clan leader of the spambots snapped his finger, summoning all of the spambots in the section to his side.
    "Would you care for some spam, perhaps?" asked the Troll, jovially.

The spambots rushed the staff members, threatening to overwhelm them.
    "Cover me," said Shiny Celebi, "I'm going after jack."
    "We've got your back," said Caps, pulling out a pair of giant clock hands.
    "And the rest of you, too," chuckled Enzap.
    Sky groaned, and pulled out a nuke.
    "Must you?" he asked, "I thought we left ME and his bad jokes at the hospital."
    "Don't be ridiculous," smirked Enzap, pulling out his fencing foil, "ME isn't the only one around here with a rapier wit."
    The other staffers groaned, as the spambot swarm descended.
    Immediately, TM28 dug underground and trapped several of the spambots in a pit trap.
    Meanwhile, Caps cleaned the clocks of several spambots with his hour and minute hands, and Enzap parried and thrusted with his rapier, skewering several bots.
    No matter how many of the bots they banned, more and more descended upon them, leaving no clear path to jack.
    Frustrated, Sky nuked the room. Used to the radiation, as this sort of occurrance was commonplace in RM, the staff members kept fighting and hacking away, as a large group of bots were vaporized.
    Finally, Shiny Celebi had her path, and Enzap and Caps blocked all of the bots that tried to intercept her.
    The Head Administrator stared down the Spambot Leader, each refusing to back off.

Just like he had with MCH, jack shot out a concentrated burst of spam at Shiny Celebi, but she used her Psychic powers to keep a Calm Mind and stay focused. Again and again, jack fired the spam, but it had no effect.
    "Enough!" said Shiny Celebi, "you have already caused too much damage and banned several good users. This is the end for you!"
    Shiny Celebi took out the mighty Ban Hammer, and squashed jackatlasred flat.
    "This isn't over," were jack's last words, "you think you've won, but you haven't, tho."

With their leader defeated, the other spambots were easy to defeat, because they lacked coordination and focus.

"Your time is up," said Caps, smashing the last spambot with the hour hand.
    "...seriously, you guys have been hanging out with ME way too much," laughed TM28.

Shiny Celebi faced the F&G staff happily.
    "We've put an end to the spambot's reign of terror," she said, "now I can work on reversing the bans on all those who were hacked by those nefarious creatures."
    She turned to face Enzap.
    "Thank you," she said, "I know I had mentioned the possibility that someone from your staff was behind these attacks, and for that, I apologize."
    "No need for an apology," said Enzap, "I'm just sorry we couldn't be more helpful sooner."
    "You'll still get your chance," remarked TM28, "if jack is to be believed, this isn't over yet..."

Dear Pikochu, you are jackatlasred
    80469.jpg

I'm not the bot you are looking for.

Once again, you are the Troll whose duty is preventing the Non-Trolls from doing anything. As a result, you are the Roleblocker. Once per night, you may select a player and attempt to prevent them from using their night action(s), if they have such
    Also, since Jack Atlas is a strong man, you are also the 1x Strongman. One night in the game you may perform the nightkill by using this modifier; a strongman kill bypasses most forms of protection

You are allied with the Trolls and win when all opposing factions are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive or nothing can prevent this from happening

Maniacal Engineer woke up in a cold sweat.
    Disoriented, and still feeling the after effects of the sedative, he tumbled off his hospital bed.
    The crash attracted the attention of Doctor Floptopus, who was finishing up her rounds.
    She helped the dizzy engineer to his feet.
    ME turned on the television just in time to catch a news report about the raid on Troll Tower and how jackatlasred had been banned.
    Scowling, ME checked himself out of the hospital and headed back to his office.

Enzap was finishing up some paperwork, when the door to his office banged open, revealing Maniacal Engineer, who was looking none too pleased.
    "We need to talk," said the engineer.

It is now Night 5. It will end in 24 hours (+22 minutes) unless night actions are locked in a way that would lead to an inevtiable outcome.

Last edited:
    Day 6: Time's Up

• Day 6: Time's Up

With the spambots gone and jackatlasred defeated, there were many celebrations in the Random Messages thread. The beer and soda flowed freely at the RM Bar, under the watchful eyes of Lord Dragelsnart.
    At one table sat Max1996, Kazekage, MegaPod12, Elementar, and Pikochu.
    Kazekage sighed into his glass.
    "I just wish the spambots had been stopped before they hacked my brother's account," he said, sadly.
    Max patted him on the back.
    "In the press conference Shiny Celebi said that she was working on a way to bring back all of the banned users," he said, "Six Paths and the others will be back before you know it."
    "Yeah," agreed Pikochu, taking a swig of his beer, "now that the bot infestation is over, the mods can concentrate fully on restoring those banned accounts."
    The ninja leader smiled.
    "You're right," he said jovially.
    The users laughed and resumed their celebration.

In their office complex, the remaining moderators were holding a war conference.
    "Why are the odds that jack is lying?" asked Scarlet Sky.
    "We can't assume that," interjected TheCapsFan, "we have to stay on alert, just in case something else goes wrong."
    "Agreed," concurred Enzap, "we assume that there is still a threat until conclusive evidence proves otherwise."
    "But how do we find that threat?" wondered Caps, "it's remained obscured by the spambot attacks so far, so its flown beneath the radar."
    "Easy," chimed in Maniacal Engineer, "now that the bots have been neutralized, anything they were obscuring will reveal itself."
    "But we'd have to wait for another attack before noticing this new threat," pointed out Sky.
    "Isn't there any other way?" inquired Caps.
    ME sighed.
    "Zexy was the one with access to the Troll finding program," he stated, "I could attempt to hack into it to gain access, but there's no guarantee that it would work or that its results would be accurate."
    "That rather defeats the purpose of such a program, doesn't it," remarked Enzap, coyly.
    ME shrugged.
    "That's the best I can do," he said, "we've got good encryption systems on our computers, so it's not so simple."
    "It's worth a shot," said Caps, "I say he tries it."
    "I agree," added Sky.
    "Then we're all agreed," concluded Enzap.
    ME nodded.
    "I can start work on it right away," he said, standing up and preparing to head out the door.
    "Now?" asked Caps, skeptically, "but it's already getting late."
    "And I was asleep all day," retorted ME.
    "I'm not sure about leaving you here by yourself," Enzap remarked.
    "I feel fine," retorted ME.
    "I'll stay with him," offered Sky, "better than sitting around waiting for an attack to happen."
    "Fine with me," said Enzap.
    Caps nodded in agreement, and he and Enzap headed out for the night.

Sky and ME sat in the engineer's office. ME was typing away furiously at Zexy's computer, occasionally consulting a file or two on his own computer, all of which was gibberish to Sky.
    "So how's your new arm working out for you?" asked Sky, who was bored out of his skull.
    "Dunno," grunted ME, "I've been asleep for most of the time that I've had it, so I haven't gotten a chance to really test it out yet."
    The moderators lapsed into silence, as ME concentrated on his decryption.

Heading towards his apartment, and imagining a restful evening, TheCapsFan turned into an alleyway as a shortcut. As he walked through the alley, the lights, already few and far between, began flickering until, as one, they all went out.
    Warily, Caps reached into his coat to grab his clock hands, just in case.
    TOO LATE!
    A swarm of bats swooped down and attacked the startled moderator.
    Though he fought valiantly, swinging away at the bats with his clock hands, they were too acrobatic and dodged his every blow, swooping and flapping mightily. Finally, one managed to creep up on TheCapsFan and chomped down on his neck, sinking its teeth into his veins and leeching the life force from him. TheCapsFan collapsed as his vitality was drained.
    As he lied there, crumpled on the pavement, a figure holding a flash drive stepped out of the shadows and into visible range.
    "Looks like your time is up," laughed the figure, evilly.
    TheCapsFan's eyes widened.
    "You!" he gasped, as the figure approached.
    "Me," said the figure, simply, before banning the moderator's account.
    "The Trolls have not fallen yet," the figure said to the darkness, "not by a long shot."

Dear jackatlasred, you are TheCapsFan
    53141.jpg

Riddle me this, BAG. Why/how would ME know where your pants are? *raises eyebrows quizzically*

When Maniacal Engineer is known for his puns and flavor text while Zexy is known for balance and crazy games, your thing in the Fun and Games staff is... nothing yet a little bit of everything at the same time. As a result, you are the Jack-Of-All-Trades. Once per night you can use up to one of the following powers, but only once each:

Cop: You may select a player and attempt to figure out their alignment
    Tracker: You may select a player and attempt to figure out who they visited with their night action(s) this night, if they have such
    Watcher: You may select a player and attempt to figure out who else might have visited them with their night action(s)

Also, because of your status as Fun and Games staff, you are a Neighbor. You may talk with your fellow Neighbors in the special Neighbor chat provided by the hosts.

It is now Day 6. It will end in 48 hours, unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
    With 7 players alive, 5 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

With 7 players alive, the game is in a state of LYLO (Lynch or Lose). If town doesn't lynch correctly today, they may lose the game.

Outside communication is prohibited for the duration of this phase.

Night 6: Seeing the Light

• DAY 6 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Skullcrow II (Max1996, MegaPod12)

Night 6: Seeing the Light

The following morning, Enzap, Scarlet Sky, and Maniacal Engineer were sitting in the conference room, waiting to start their morning meeting.
    ME blearily checked his watch.
    "He's five minutes late," he said, sounding surprised, "most unusual."
    "Do you think something has happened to him?" asked Sky.
    "Most likely," said Enzap, "he's always very punctual."
    "Should we start a search for him?" asked ME, yawning, his sleep schedule having been thrown off due to excessive sedation the day before.
    "Yes," affirmed Enzap, "but keep it among ourselves for now. We don't want to unnecessarily panic the regular users."
    The other two nodded in agreement. After banning jackatlasred and putting an end to the spambot incursion, it had seemed like peace was finally going to return to RM.
    "In the meantime," continued the Section Head, turning to ME, "did you have any luck attempting to access Zexy's computer last night?"
    ME shook his head.
    "Nope," he stated, "our encryption was too difficult to crack."
    "A pity," said Sky, "if there were more Trolls, we could have used Zexy's program to find them easily..."
    "True," said Enzap, "but there is no confirmation that there are any Trolls. For all we know, Caps could just be stuck in the staff bathroom."
    "Happens to the best of us," said ME, stifling a laugh.
    The mods agreed to go looking for Caps.
    Sky would head for Caps's home, while Enzap would go searching in the staff bathroom.
    ME, meanwhile, would wander around to RM's hot spots and see if Caps was lurking in any of them.

Sky walked briskly down the streets from the office building to the apartment complex where Caps resided. On a whim, he ducked into an alleyway, thinking that it would make a nice shortcut. As he walked through the alley, he noticed that there was a suspicious pile of garbage along one of the sides. He kicked at the pile, dislodging some of the debris and revealing a cold hand.
    Digging a little deeper, he discovered the body of TheCapsFan.
    Sky immediately pulled out his cellphone and dialed Enzap.

Maniacal Engineer was snooping around the lava-tory, when his cellphone rang. It was Enzap.
    "What can I do for you, boss?" asked ME, sidestepping around charred remains and bubbling lava.
    "Sky found Caps's remains," said Enzap, "in an alleyway near his apartment."
    "Guess he never made it home last night," said ME, climbing over to the toilet mounted on the ceiling.
    "We've got no choice but to go public with this information," said Enzap, "meet us in front of the town hall in fifteen minutes."
    "Fifteen minutes?" gripped ME, "the lava-tory is at least half an hour from the town hall."
    "You'll find a way to get there," said Enzap, hanging up.
    ME sighed, and began his treacherous journey through the plumbing.

Fifteen minutes later, the three remaining moderators stood in front of a crowd gathered at the town hall. The press arrived, and Enzap began the announcement.
    "Ladies and gentlemen," he said solemnly, "it is my duty to inform you all that, this morning, we discovered that our very own TheCapsFan was banned last night on his way home from work."

The users began whispering to each other loudly following this statement.
    "But I thought jack was defeated," said Max1996.
    "Looks like he wasn't the only Troll," replied MegaPod12.
    "That's two moderators they've managed to ban," whispered Kazekage.
    "If even the mods aren't safe, who can protect us?" wondered AnimePsyclone.

Enzap cleared his throat, and silence prevailed.
    "Let me assure you all that we are taking all necessary precautions for dealing with this threat," he said, "and meanwhile we are still looking into ways of reversing the bans on those who have already been attacked."
    He looked around at the assembled crowd.
    "We will find who is responsible for this, and we will make sure that they cannot harm anyone else," he assured them, "but we do need your help. If you notice any suspicious behavior, Report it. Let us know what's going on so that we can help."

After taking a few brief questions, the press conference ended, and the mods retreated into their offices to discuss strategies for dealing with this new threat.

Meanwhile, Rainbow Cloud, who had remained largely silent during this whole series of events, fell under suspicion.
    "You know, he really hasn't said much," remarked Elementar, "but he's been around a lot recently."
    "I've noticed the same thing," concurred Ereshkigal, "it is certainly suspicious."

A few of the users Reported Rainbow Cloud, because of his silence.
    Looking over the Reports, Enzap's brow furrowed.
    "I don't believe that RC would be capable of doing this," he said, "but the users have spoken."

Contacting Shiny Celebi, Enzap requested that she ban Rainbow Cloud, which she promptly did.

Dear Ereshkigal, you are Rainbow Cloud
    4444dc9f6f140eff8105fa482a3bc8d9

Help, we're on the run from a psycopathic curry man :D

You tend to come and go in RM. As a result, you are the 2x Commuter. Twice in the game, during the night, you may leave the town; this prevents you from posting for the rest of the phase but also makes you immune to all night actions.

It is now Night 6. It will end in 24 hours unless night actions are locked in a way that would lead to an inevitable outcome.

Post restrictions are now lifted.

Outside communication is now allowed again.

Endgame: Tyranny of the Trolls

• Endgame: Tyranny of the Trolls

With Rainbow Cloud's banning hanging over everyone's head, the regular users worried about the state of their beloved F&G section, and the Random Messages thread.
    It seemed as though the unknown Trolls were completely unstoppable, and that not even the sectional staff were safe against this sinister threat.

Most users stayed home that night, hoping to be safe indoors from the Troll's attack. However, Kazekage, having received an anonymous tip regarding the identity of the person who had gotten his brother banned, headed out that evening. Glancing around and eyeing his surroundings with the skills of a ninja, he arrived at his destination unscathed and unaccosted.

Kazekage opened door of the RM bar, and quickly ducked inside. The bar was empty, save for Pikochu, who was never one to be denied his beer, and Lord Dragelsnart.
    Kazekage approached the bar, and Snart looked up hopefully.
    "Was anybody here looking for me?" asked the ninja.
    "Yes, in fact," replied Snart, "he requested one of our private booths. If you will follow me, please."
    Snart led Kazekage down a hallway in the back of the bar and stopped before one of the doors.
    "You contact is inside," he said, simply, and walked away.
    Hesitantly, Kazekage pushed open the door, ready for a potential ambush, and glanced inside.
    To his relief, he saw Maniacal Engineer staring out the window, a glass of Hibiki Japanese whiskey in his right hand, a flash drive in his left hand, and his back facing the ninja.
    "Sit down, Kazekage," requested ME, turning to face the newcomer.
    The ninja obliged.
    ME took a sip of his whiskey and sat down as well. Silence prevailed for a few moments before impatience got the better of Kazekage.
    "You said in your message that you knew who was responsible for my brother being banned," he blurted.
    The mad scientist stared at him for a few moments.
    "As a matter of fact, I do know," he confirmed.
    "Who was it?" demanded Kazekage.
    "Well," said ME coyly, "technically it was jackatlasred. His spambots hacked your brother's account."
    Kazekage did not look amused. ME sighed.
    "However," he continued, "jack and his spambots must have received help, because the spambots on their own could not have hacked a user's account."
    "And you know who helped them?" inquired Kazekage.
    "That I do," confirmed ME, brandishing the flash drive, "it's all here, on this flash drive."
    "Who was it?" demanded Kazekage, once again.
    ME smiled an evil and maniacal smile.
    "Why, it was ME, of course," he revealed.
    Ever alert, Kazekage stood up and hurled several shuriken at the Trollish moderator, however, with robotic like reflexes, ME raised his bionic left arm and caught them midair.
    Confined to the small room, Kazekage was forced into a defensive position, but ME had the advantage.
    He twirled the shuriken that Kazekage had thrown and sent them right back at Kazekage, pinning him to the wall.
    As ME approached with the sinister flash drive, he smirked.
    "Now, at last, we have won," he gloated.

Dear Max1996, you are Kazekage
    85090.jpg

Initiate "illshowthemall.exe"...

Six Paths is your brother, so you are sure he's not a Troll. As a result, you are the Mason. You share an official QT where you can chat with <player> and both of you are confirmed Non-Trolls to each other.

Looking down at his handiwork, Maniacal Engineer pulled out his cellphone and dialed.
    Enzap picked up.
    "Good news, I trust?" asked the Section Head.
    "The best news, boss," replied the mad scientist, "we've won."
    "Excellent," said Enzap, "a pity jack couldn't be with us for this victory, but you and I both know that he was looking to betray us at his earliest convenience."
    "Agreed," said Engie, "so, now that this section is ours, what would you like to do with it, boss?"
    "Whatever we want to, ME," said Enzap, laughing evilly, "whatever we want to..."

Dear TheCapsFan, you are Enzap
    38737.jpg

*Enzap flops around*

You are using your Section Head powers to cover your trollishness, so no one suspects you of really being a troll. As a result, you are the Godfather. Any copchecks aimed at you will give a "Non-Troll" result, although you are allied with the Trolls.
    Meanwhile, you are using your Section Head position to get info for your fellow trolls, so you are also a Rolecop. Once per night, you can select a player and attempt to figure out their role.
    Your Section Head position also lets you ban someone you wish despite what the regulars voted for, so you are also a 1x Lynch Redirector. Once in the game, in a day phase, you may select a person and the lynch will be forced on that person despite the votes in-thread.
    Finally, because of your status as Fun and Games staff, you are a Neighbor. You may talk with your fellow Neighbors in the special Neighbor chat provided by the hosts.

You are allied with the Trolls and win when all opposing factions are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive or nothing can prevent this from happening
    Dear MegaPod12, you are Maniacal Engineer
    78329.jpg

Again with the Sockpuppets!
    If I didn't know any better, I'd say there was something fishy going on here!

*looks over at the company fish tank*
    I'm watching you, fish...

Being an engineer, you have invented some useful machines. As a result, you are the Jack-Of-All-Trades. Once per night you can use up to one of the following powers, but only once each:

Encryptor: Disables all outside communication except the mafia chat for the next dayphase.
    Post Restricter: Gives each player in the game a random post restriction for the next three phases.
    Role Thief: Select a player and attempt to steal their role; if they have a night action, you may use it in a following night, alongside any other power of yours.

Because of your status as Fun and Games staff, you are a Neighbor. You may talk with your fellow Neighbors in the special Neighbor chat provided by the hosts.
    Finally, if Enzap gets eliminated, you will become the next Fun and Games Section Head, so you are the Enzap Inheritor. If Enzap gets eliminated, you inherit his Godfather and Rolecop powers as well as the 1x Lynch Redirector power if he hasn't used it already.

The following morning, the RM regulars awoke to find themselves swarmed by bats and accosted by robots. Resistance against the Trolls was not permitted. Anyone who dared to defy Enzap or Maniacal Engineer was instantly banned. The Trolls were victorious.

Dear Yours Truly, you are Scarlet Sky
    29937.jpg

Fun fact: joining Eznap's army is not optional. It's conscription. He is amassing a military force to overthrow Bulbagarden and make it Eznapgarden.
    It'll be a dystopia UTOPIA in which everyone has to listen to a 24 hour feed of him reciting his bad MAJESTIC poetry and doing horrible BEAUTIFUL karaoke. Also your lunch money will be funneled to the great overlord himself without any input on your part. In the event you do not have lunch money, your clothes and other belongings will be sent his way instead.

You can use your moderator powers to avoid death. As a result, you are the 1x Deathproof. You may survive the first attempt at your life.

Dear CheffOfGames, you are Max1996
    75478.jpg

Actual logic being used in RM!? BURN THE WITCH, THEN BAN HIM/HER!

You are a bit trollish at times. As a result, you are the Miller. Any copchecks aimed at you will give a "Troll" result, although you are allied with the Non-Trolls.
    Being somewhat trollish, you enjoy talking with other trollish people, so you are a Neighbor. You may talk with your fellow Neighbors in the special Neighbor chat provided by the hosts.
    Finally, because of your Team Magma Leader Maxie persona, you may stop players from performing their actions, so you are the 1x Roleblocker. One night in the game, you may select a player and attempt to prevent them from using their night action(s), if they have such

Dear AussieEevee, you are MegaPod12
    87875.jpg

NO ONE MUST KNOW ABOUT THIS

*applies Scotch tape to the mouths of every RM 13 participant*

Finally, because of you being Mega, you are the 1x Bulletproof. You may survive the first kill attempt at your life.

THE TROLLS HAVE WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!
    @TheCapsFan @MegaPod12 @Pikochu @jdthebud

Just to clear things up, it is endgame because with 5 players alive mafia could just use 1x Lynch Redirector and get in equal numbers with town.

Trolls' Triad 'o' Terror - Mafia Chat - QuickTopic free message board hosting
    Super Secret Staff Section Stuff - Neighborhood Chat - QuickTopic free message board hosting
    We're The Millers - Neighborhood Chat - QuickTopic free message board hosting
    Brother Power - Mason Chat - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Did you enjoy the game?
    What did you think of the setup and its balance?
    What did you think of Maniacal Engineer's flavor text?
    If you would like to change a single thing in this game, what would it be?
    Would you participate in Random Messages 2.5 Mafia (where 14 characters that didn't appear this game would appear)?
    Would you participate in Random Messages 3 Mafia?
    Would you participate in more Bulbagarden Mafia Universe games?

Missing Scene #1: A Deal with the Devil
  • In the meantime, I will leave you all with this:
    Missing Scene #1: A Deal with the Devil
    As one, Maniacal Engineer and Enzap awoke in the RM hospital. As the world swam back into focus, they stared at each other for a moment.
    ME raised an eyebrow, to which Enzap nodded.
    Both stood up, somewhat shakily, and left their room.
    Having disabled the emergency alarm, Maniacal Engineer and Enzap walked out the hospital's back door and into the chilly early evening air. They strode purposefully down the side streets, avoiding other users as the continued their jaunt through the labyrinth of RM's downtown district.
    Finally, after a few twists and turns, they arrived at their destination, the Troll Tower, headquarters for the Troll Alliance.
    Built in RM13 by the new leader of the Troll Alliance after Maniacal Engineer had renounced Trolling, the Troll Tower symbolized that the Troll Alliance had not fallen, and that its new leader, jackatlasred, would issue in a new era of Trolling the likes of which had never been scene before.
    State of the art, thanks to some technology that ME had accidentally left in the old Troll HQ, the tower had a highly advanced security system. As such, before Enzap could even ring the doorbell, the moderator duo was greeted by a horde of spambot guards.
    "I see we were expected," quipped Enzap.
    Maniacal Engineer checked his watch.
    "We don't have time for this," he grumbled.
    "True," sighed Enzap, looking directly into the nearest camera, "jack, we'd like a word."

On the top floor of the Troll Tower, sitting at his ornate desk, the current leader of the Troll Alliance paused for a moment, and then pushed a button.
    Instantly, the spambots backed off, and the front door clicked open. The mods stepped inside and walked to the other end of the fancy reception hall to the gilded express elevator at the back of the room.
    Although it required a security clearance, ME quickly bypassed it, allowing himself and Enzap to ascend to the top floor.

When they arrived, jack was reclining in his swivel chair, his booted feet lazily sitting atop his desk, clearly trying to show that he was not intimidated by the presence of the two former leaders of the Troll Alliance.
    "May I offer you two some spam?" asked jack, offering the mods a silver platter piled high with the processed foodstuff.
    They shook their heads and took seats opposite jack.
    "Well now," continued the leader of the spambots nonchalantly, "I must say that this is certainly a surprise. What can I do for you, gentlemen?"
    "Blatantly put, jack, we're here to take back what's ours," said ME.
    "Interesting," remarked jack, steepling his fingers, "I thought you two had renounced Trolling."
    ME snorted.
    "Please," he scoffed, "it's in our blood."
    "Besides," added Enzap, "it never really sat well with me how soundly we were defeated last time."
    "True," said jack, "but why would you choose to return to the fold now?"
    "The timing felt right," said ME, shrugging.
    "After the attempt on our lives, we've gained a certain amount of sympathy from the regular users," said Enzap, "we can capitalize on that because nobody will suspect us of being behind the attempt on our own lives."
    "I take it then that you two intend to usurp the leadership of the Troll Alliance back for yourselves?" said jack, casually.
    "Not really," said ME, "while we will be running things covertly, you will still publicly maintain the position of leader of the Alliance."
    "...so you're making me a figurehead?" said jack, "or potentially a scapegoat."
    "No, jack," said Enzap, "we just want our revenge for being defeated last time. Once that's over, it's all yours again."
    jack looked back and forth between the two mods. ME was looking slightly bored and disinterested, but Enzap was making funny faces at him every time they made eye contact.
    Finally, the spambot sighed.
    "Very well," he said, "we are agreed."
    "Excellent," said ME, pulling out a flash drive from his pocket, "then take this as a token of our cooperation."
    jack took the drive suspiciously.
    "What is it?" he inquired.
    "A patch that will upgrade your spambots, allowing them to hack into other user's accounts," replied the mad scientist, "came up with it one day, while I was bored."
    "What good will that do?" asked jack.
    "When the mods see that someone's account has been hacked by spambots, they ban the account," replied Enzap, "it's basically a means of banning other users without actually getting our own hands dirty, like last time."
    As jack stared at the flash drive, he got a hint of a glint in his eyes, something ME noticed right away.
    "Before you get any stupid ideas," he said snidely, "the patch won't let you hack the accounts of moderators or other staff members. Any attempt to do so, will backfire and cause the spambots to hack your account. A little subroutine I programmed in. Call it insurance."
    Enzap stood up, and ME followed suit.
    "I believe our business here is concluded," said the Super Moderator, extending his hand toward jack.
    Still staring at the flash drive in wonder, jack quickly stood and shook Enzap's proffered hand.
    The moderator duo turned on their heals and headed out of the Troll Tower and back to the hospital.
    The sneaked back in through the back door, rearming the alarm afterwards, and headed towards their vacant room, just in time to see their fellow F&G moderators step into it.
    Almost as if on cue, ME and Enzap arrived, looking slightly worse for wear. ME had a barely perceptible smug smirk on his face.
    "Where were you?" inquired Zexy.
    "We went out for a walk, that's all," said Enzap.

Missing Scene #2: Doctor's Orders
  • Missing Scene #2: Doctor's Orders
    Doctor Floptopus was heading out for the day, when her phone rang. Glancing at the screen, her heart skipped a beat as she saw the incoming number.
    Glancing around quickly, she ducked toward one of the corners of the lobby and picked up the phone.
    "What do you want?" she said in a low voice, "I'm still at work!"
    "Hello to you, too, Flop," said jackatlasred, dryly, as Zexy and TheCapsFan walked up the hospital's parking lot, "let's not forget who pulled the strings to get you that job."
    As they entered through the front door, they passed by Doctor Floptopus, who was engaged in a hushed conversation on her cellphone. The mods waved as they walked passed her, and she gave a friendly nod, before resuming her discussion.
    "What do you want?" asked Flop.
    "Cutting straight to the chase, I see," said jack, smoothly, "very well. We may have a problem."
    "Oh?" asked Flop.
    "What is the current medical status of Enzap and Maniacal Engineer?" asked the spambot.
    "You know I can't tell you that!" whispered Flop, harshly, "it's against doctor-patient confidentiality."
    jack sighed.
    "Very well, then," he said calmly, "I'll take an educated guess that after their mishap in the Punster's Workshop, both are infected with the Elieson Virus. Which means that, normally, they would need to stay in the hospital for an extended evaluation and observation."
    "And what of it?" asked Flop.
    "We can't have our two inside agents confined to the hospital for an extended period of time," said jack, slyly, "it would interfere with their abilities to do their jobs."
    Flop's eyes widened.
    "Inside agents?" she said, "you mean?"
    "Yes," said jack, "they have rejoined the Alliance."
    "I'll start prepping the paperwork immediately," said Flop, walking towards Enzap and ME's room.
    She passed by Caps and Zexy as they exited the room.
    As soon as they left, Doctor Floptopus entered, hanging up her cellphone.
    "Congratulations, gentlemen," she said, "you both have a clean bill of health, and you will be released tomorrow morning."

Missing Scene #3: Cop Out
  • Missing Scene #3: Cop Out
    As Enzap was about to give another witty retort, ME's computer pinged, getting the madman's attention.

Reading the data on the screen, ME's brow furrowed thoughtfully.
    "You'd better come here and take a look at this, boss," he said.
    Curious, Enzap walked over to ME's side and looked at the display on the monitor.
    His eyes widened.
    "So, looks like Zexy has developed another algorithm for detecting Trolls," said Enzap, "that could be a problem."
    ME shrugged.
    "For me, probably," he said, "although I doubt it would detect you, given your position as Section Head," he said.
    "Perhaps so," said Enzap, "but this is still a potential problem that should be dealt with."
    "Agreed," said ME, bringing up his private email account, "I will ask for some assistance on the matter."
    "How can he help?" asked Enzap, "the patch you gave him deliberately doesn't allow the spambots to ban mod accounts."
    "He can still provide camouflage to make it look like the spambots are responsible for the banning," replied ME, "meanwhile, I can work on a program that will allow us to ban moderator accounts."
    "Can you do that?" asked Enzap, "and isn't that risky?"
    "Possibly," said ME, "if they investigate deeply, they'll probably notice and trace it back to me, but that's why the spambot attack is necessary. It covers up my tracks by giving the investigation a different direction to go in. They won't bother checking too much into it, since it will seem like another spambot hacking, like the other two incidents."
    Enzap sighed.
    "I see no other choice," he said, "do it."
    ME nodded, and sent the email.

Seated at his desk atop the Troll Tower, the mysterious figure received an email alert.
    He scanned it briefly, taking in the information provided.
    "Interesting," said the figure, leaning back in his chair, "very interesting..."
    "How long will it take you to write this program?" asked Enzap.
    "Not too long," said ME, "to be honest, I had already started it, since I figured we would need it at some point."
    "Good," said Enzap.
    ME continued typing furiously on his computer as Enzap observed.
    "Actually, this was what I was working on the other night when Kazekage came by," he said, "I figured I would use the time when nobody else was around to work on it."
    "Probably a good idea," laughed Enzap, "after all, it would be a little difficult to explain this to the other mods."
    ME shook his head sadly.
    "They just don't understand the subtle art of Trolling," he agreed.
    He typed for a few more minutes, before smiling arrogantly.
    "Done," he said, "I will begin uploading the algorithm to Zexy's account now."
    "Nice work," said Enzap, "how long will it take before it takes effect?"
    "About four and a half minutes," said ME, laser focusing on his coding.
    ME's phone rang. Startled, he picked up.
    "Yes?" he said.
    "Thank goodness you're still there," said Zexy, "I've got a bit of a situation here."

Missing Scene #5: Disarmed
  • Time to answer @Elementar's question.
    Also, MS#4 shall remain "classified" for a little longer, as it does reveal one of the major twists yet remaining in this game.

Missing Scene #5: Disarmed
    "He can still provide camouflage to make it look like the spambots are responsible for the banning," replied ME, "meanwhile, I can work on a program that will allow us to ban moderator accounts."
    "Can you do that?" asked Enzap, "and isn't that risky?"
    "Possibly," said ME, "if they investigate deeply, they'll probably notice and trace it back to me, but that's why the spambot attack is necessary. It covers up my tracks by giving the investigation a different direction to go in. They won't bother checking too much into it, since it will seem like another spambot hacking, like the other two incidents."
    Enzap sighed.
    "I see no other choice," he said, "do it."
    ME nodded, and sent the email.
    Enraged, ME began bombarding the spambots with waves of Interrupting Knives, as Enzap knelt over the banned Zexy and attempted to reverse the ban.
    Finding himself unable to do so, the Super Moderator rose, a deadly expression on his face, as he turned to face the spambots.

Observing these events from the safety of his office in Troll Tower, the figure noticed the turning tides and recalled his spambots.
    "Another time," he said ominously, "another time..."
    The spambots retreated from the lounge, leaving a heavily panting Enzap and Maniacal Engineer, along with Zexy.
    ME glanced at Zexy's remains and swore.
    "What is it?" asked Enzap, raising an eyebrow.
    "The evidence of my tampering is more blatant than I had initially thought it would be," said ME, "even with the spambot attack, a cursory glance at Zexy's banned account will reveal my tampering."
    "Can you fix it?" asked Enzap, "I'd rather not lose you, if possible, as that would likely incriminate me, as well."
    ME rolled his eyes.
    "And that's the only reason you care about the higher ups catching on to me," he wisecracked.
    "Don't be a smartass," said Enzap, sternly, "this is serious."
    ME sighed.
    "I probably can fix it," he said, "I just need to hack into the admin log and erase the evidence of my tampering."
    "Go," ordered Enzap, "I'll cover for your absence, if necessary."
    ME nodded, and disappeared into the night.
    Enzap sighed wearily.
    "Some days I think that maniac will be the death of me," he said, heading back to his office to close down the building for the night.

ME sidled along the boundaries of admin territory. The logs were located in one of the most secure facilities within the admin's lair. The mad scientist breached the outer wall with a simple sensor hack.
    On entering, he immediately ducked for cover, as Shiny Celebi's car sped along a nearly deserted road and careened into a ditch.
    The resulting crash drew the attention of Hanzo in Plain Sight and Hidden Mew, who immediately went to assist the Head Administrator, allowing ME to sneak past them, unnoticed.
    Arriving at an access terminal, ME covertly downloaded a map of the area onto his handheld computer.
    Following the directions, he came to the thread housing the admin logs. It being so late, that thread had been locked down for the evening. Additionally, a large moat surrounded the thread, with no sign of a way through it.
    Undaunted, ME crept around the outside perimeter of the thread, until he located the entrance, an electronic bridge, the controls for which were on the other side of the moat.
    "Well that's unfortunate," thought ME, "but not insurmountable."
    The intrepid moderator withdrew a grappling hook from the depths of his trench coat pocket and tossed it up at the thread's roof, catching it nicely.
    He then pressed a button and repelled himself over the moat and onto the thread's roof.
    Crawling in through an air vent, ME scraped his arms and legs on the sharp edges, as it was a tight fit. His beloved trench coat began to rip in places as he wriggled through the ducts.
    As he approached the central control system, where the logs were located, ME noticed TM28 snoozing by the consoles.
    "Makes sense," he reasoned, "given that the bridge controls are on this side of the moat, there must always be an admin guarding the logs at all times. This does complicate things, though..."

ME carefully unscrewed the vent cover above the central control system, and slipped through it, landing softly on the floor below.
    Silently, he tiptoed over to the main computer and attempted to login.
    However, a retinal scan and handprint were required to login to the computer.
    Cursing silently, ME walked over to the comatose TM28 and placed his hand on the correct panel, deactivating that security measure.
    However, the retinal scan was more complicated to fool. ME carefully pried open one of TM28's eyes and scanned it with his handheld computer.
    He then displayed a 3D representation of that scan to the computer, tricking it into deactivating the secondary security measures.
    TM28 groaned and rolled over, but did not awaken.
    Slightly emboldened, ME accessed the admin logs and erased all evidence of his tampering with Zexy's account. He then erased all evidence of his tampering with the admin logs and logged out of the system, leaving no trace that he had ever been there.
    Thinking about the next problem, ME once again tiptoed over to the sleeping TM28 and located his key card for the bridge controls. Quickly, ME produced a digital copier and created an electronic copy of TM28's key card.
    ME then wiped all surfaces clean from his fingerprints and climbed back into the air ducts, carefully replacing the vent cover he had removed and screwing it back into place.
    This time, however, instead of heading back to the roof, where he would be stranded, ME headed toward the front entrance, where he intended to activate the electronic bridge to escape the thread.
    On arriving at the controls, ME swiped the digital copy of TM28's key card. Being only a copy, however, the card was rejected by the system, which opened up a trap door, plunging ME into the moat.
    Caught off guard, ME smacked his head on the ground, as he tumbled. Blood seeped from the wound, attracting the inhabitants of the moat, who were pleased to see fresh meat dumped into their domicile.
    Dazed, ME didn't have time to react before the first of the creatures snagged onto his left arm, sinking its teeth deeply into the flesh.
    Reanimated by the pain, ME reached into his trench coat with his unoccupied right arm, and pulled out an Interrupting Knife.
    Out of the corner of his eye, however, he noticed several more creatures approaching. One shot out a beam from the laser attached to its head.
    Thinking fast, ME yanked his left arm in front of him, dragging the creature that had chomped on it with it.
    The laser beam sliced through the shark chomping on ME's arm, but the arm dangled limply by ME's side, severely gashed and leaking blood.
    Knowing what he had to do, ME brandished the Interrupting Knife, and sliced off his own left arm at the shoulder, leaving it as bait as he made his escape.
    Painfully, ME climbed back onto the ground, dragging himself out with his one remaining arm. His trenchcoat was muddy, covered in blood, and torn in several places. He had a gash on his forehead which was seeping blood, and the socket where his left arm had been was practically gushing. No way he could escape from admin territory while leaving a trail of blood.
    The mad scientist decided to take a breather and just laid on the ground, panting.
    "Sharks with laser beams attached to their heads," he muttered, "why did it have to be friggin sharks with friggin laser beams attached to their friggin heads?
    After a few moments, ME calmed down and chemically cauterized his wounds with some silver nitrate from his tattered trench coat's pocket, and removed all traces of blood from the area by dissolving it with his own saliva.
    Sneaking passed Hanzo and Hidden Mew, who had rescued Shiny Celebi from the car crash, ME exited the admin's territory the same way he came.

Although it was late, the RM bar was still open for business. The proprietor, Lord Dragelsnart, was drying one of the beer mugs with a cloth when Maniacal Engineer stumbled in, covered in mud, blood, and missing an arm.
    The mad scientist walked over to the bar and dropped a wad of cash on the bar.
    "I've had a rough night," he said, with a manic look in his eyes, "I could really use a drink."

Missing Scene #6: Banana Phone
  • Missing Scene #6: Banana Phone
    MCH's findings brought him to the Troll Tower. Approaching the massive structure, MCH couldn't help noticing the technologically advanced security system.
    "Interesting," he thought, "that almost looks like--"
    His thoughts were interrupted, as a group of spambots exited the front door, allowing the bounty hunter to slip inside undetected...or so he thought.
    returnofMCH looked around the ornate lobby, and immediately noticed that the security measures reminded him of those found in Ft. Kickass, but had only been installed recently.
    "But the owner of Ft. Kickass was..."
    MCH snapped his fingers as he was hit by a sudden revelation. It even fit what he knew about the Elieson Virus, and he thought he knew who was really responsible for the attack on Enzap and Maniacal Engineer.
    "So that means that Maniacal Engineer and Enzap have been forcibly reverted to their Trollish selves," said MCH, jotting down his thoughts into his notepad, "I need to call Shiny Celebi and let her know about this!"
    MCH pulled out his cellphone and dialed Shiny Celebi's number.
    "Hello?" asked the voice at the other end, sounding somewhat hesitant.
    "It's me," said MCH, "I may not have a lot of time before I get banned, but I've discovered something HUGE about the Trolls."
    "What is it?" came the reply, slightly breathlessly.
    The spambots came out of nowhere, ambushing MCH and pelting him with nonsensical ads. Refusing to give up, especially with the answers at his fingertips, MCH pulled out his signature weapons, the keyblades and began slicing the spambots in half.
    A sinister laugh echoed through the ornate lobby.
    "Welcome to the Troll Tower, MCH," said a disembodied voice, "unfortunately, I cannot permit you to leave here, at least not alive."
    TheCapsFan sat perched on a rooftop ledge, near the Troll Tower.
    Using his binoculars, he peered in through the windows and watched as MCH's account was hacked by the spambots and banned.
    He caught a glimpse of the person commanding the spambots. It was none other than jackatlasred.
    Caps quickly pulled out the phone extension on his wrist watch and called Shiny Celebi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom