• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia! Endgame: Peace & Prosperity At Last! (town wins) 8/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Mafia! Day 4: Another Night of Nothingness 8-21-15

Wow! I'm speechless wtf. I never seen that in a Mafia game before. I hope we don't lynch Jist as he's not a Mafia and it will end the game.

Wow! I'm speechless wtf. I never seen that in a Mafia game before. I hope we don't lynch Jist as he's not a Mafia and it will end the game.

sAME

like i hAD CONSIDERED IT AS A POSSIBILITY BUT I NEVER THOUGHT OF BELIEVING IT

He could still somehow be Mafia, and it wouldn't necessarily end the game. I did let one Fool get lynched Day 1 who even claimed to be one(who even said they wanted to help Town wtf. i'm talking about kyriaki's DP mafia btw), but that was when I didn't know that hosts could make the game end upon their lynch. I wouldn't put it past Zexy to make a Fool lynch end the game either, which is why it's better to take no risks. Jist shouldn't have outed and let the suspicion on him rise over time. I voted him and could have pushed for a lynch on him.

I told you that if it was Mafia check we'd have outed it in thread by now, so obviously it was a Town check... I don't understand what's so hard to comprehend about this.
I don't remember this? But that does explain it.

Beloved Child, Beloved Princess, it makes no difference.
It honestly doesn't make a difference. Just some clarification on what my role actually says, etc, and how it differs from the normal Beloved Princess ability (such as with the skipping day/night). I just want to be as specific as possible when it comes to my role.

I'm going to UNVOTE: Momoka-chan as a thanks for outing the Fool(well hopefully he IS really the Fool and this isn't some scheme.)
Thank you, that's great, and much appreciated, but uhm. I have a mountain of other votes on me.

no one else unvote her though
why thats so mean i just thanked you and everything i even baked you a cake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXRZrSJd4zU

Momoka-chan... Kazuma would be proud. He would be even prouder if you told us who your allies are. You might not get banned while they do. What do they matter to you anyway?
OBJECTION Listen, Mr. Prosecutor-- I have no allies to out because this is just some big mistake. I really don't know what's up with the mafia check on me, but it's obviously wrong and there might be an ability like framer that framed me. I don't know why this hasn't been considered. There could very likely be a framer-type role among the mafia that has framed me and made me come up as mafia. I'm really a Beloved Princess, and I really am town. I'm not entirely sure what's up with jist... whether he's really a fool, or creating some big mafia scheme. But I believe that there's a framer and I'm being framed as we speak.

(i'm happy that i make kazuma proud though *single tear falls down*)

why thats so mean i just thanked you and everything i even baked you a cake

I thought it could have had poison in it, so I put it in the trash. Where it belongs. Even if it didn't it could have tasted so bad I'd have died.

OBJECTION Listen, Mr. Prosecutor-- I have no allies to out because this is just some big mistake. I really don't know what's up with the mafia check on me, but it's obviously wrong and there might be an ability like framer that framed me. I don't know why this hasn't been considered. There could very likely be a framer-type role among the mafia that has framed me and made me come up as mafia. I'm really a Beloved Princess, and I really am town. I'm not entirely sure what's up with jist... whether he's really a fool, or creating some big mafia scheme. But I believe that there's a framer and I'm being framed as we speak.

(i'm happy that i make kazuma proud though *single tear falls down*)

That would make you really unlucky, now. If you're really Town... I'll make sure to avenge you by lynching them next. I'd prosecute them so hard, they would admit they've been lying because of the guilt of framing you, Kazuma's sweet angel. for now until he gets replaced, i recommend this guy, very loyal, very cute

DAY 4 VOTE COUNT
Momoka XII (Gaga, lovandra, jackatlasred, Rabbit, Archmage Dragelsnart, progressforth, FinalArcadia, Leggo, Flopunny, ArvAl, Sword Master, 蜃気楼)
蜃気楼 I (Momoka)

There was no objection about phase length, so it's going to be 24 hours.
You have 2 hours, 43 minutes.

tbh if you think about it it's almost all thanks to jist we've lynched so many scum. Their outing led to the Mafia Godfather being lynched, and with the reveal of apparently there being two Cops, DrumBeats changed his claim, which Gaga thought was suspicious, so we got a lynch on them, and Momoka had defended DrumBeats and supported him by voting Kyriaki, which I think was the reason she got suspected and then checked.

just incredible

it's truly a random mafia

There was no objection about phase length, so it's going to be 24 hours.
You have 2 hours, 43 minutes.
I objected to it-- I really want to prevent my lynch a little longer if I can.

HumanDawn said:
I thought it could have had poison in it, so I put it in the trash. Where it belongs. Even if it didn't it could have tasted so bad I'd have died.
It was actually the most delicious cake to have existed on this earth and YOU WASTED IT SHAME ON YOU

That would make you really unlucky, now. If you're really Town... I'll make sure to avenge you by lynching them next. I'd prosecute them so hard, they would admit they've been lying because of the guilt of framing you, Kazuma's sweet angel. for now until he gets replaced, i recommend this guy, very loyal, very cute
Then I guess it makes me very unlucky because that's the only explanation I can think of. I don't really want to get avenged, I want to live? This is such a bad mistake and I really want you guys to avoid making it. kazuma's sweet angel....i could get used to that Jist is not wanting to show those PMs because he knows they're incriminating for him. He already outright said he "wanted to lynch a townie", how is that not anti-town behavior. If you're just a fool, why would you go actively seeking lynches like that. Not to mention he went with the random cop claim for quite a while, not even denying it and in fact making it seem more legit by faking snippets from it. Why make a claim seem more legit if you want to get lynched? cat hissing noise!!

I objected to it-- I really want to prevent my lynch a little longer if I can.

I object to your objection...! BUUT yeah you're right, although I think Zexy thinks you can't be saved.

It was actually the most delicious cake to have existed on this earth and YOU WASTED IT SHAME ON YOU

How would you know? No piece was cut, therefore you didn't take one, unless you made extra, in which case you should have also given to me. All right, then make a new one. I want to see you take a bite. Then I'll take it with me and wait a few hours, if you're still alive I'll take it.

Then I guess it makes me very unlucky because that's the only explanation I can think of. I don't really want to get avenged, I want to live? This is such a bad mistake and I really want you guys to avoid making it. kazuma's sweet angel....i could get used to that Jist is not wanting to show those PMs because he knows they're incriminating for him. He already outright said he "wanted to lynch a townie", how is that not anti-town behavior. If you're just a fool, why would you go actively seeking lynches like that. Not to mention he went with the random cop claim for quite a while, not even denying it and in fact making it seem more legit by faking snippets from it. Why make a claim seem more legit if you want to get lynched? cat hissing noise!!

He didn't show them but he admitted to them easily that they're true.

I object to your objection...! BUUT yeah you're right, although I think Zexy thinks you can't be saved.
That may be so, but I'd at least like more of a chance to defend myself and whatnot.

How would you know? No piece was cut, therefore you didn't take one, unless you made extra, in which case you should have also given to me. All right, then make a new one. I want to see you take a bite. Then I'll take it with me and wait a few hours, if you're still alive I'll take it.
It was a recipe that I have made many times before, followed perfectly down to the core... I did not miss any steps and I have tried this cake many times. It is a perfect cake and it was wasted. Yes, let me live and then we can both (no, all of us) have a piece of my remade perfect cake. WINK WINK WINK

He didn't show them but he admitted to them easily that they're true.
Of course they're true, I can easily vouch for that as well. By saying they're true, then you all know that he wants to mislynch and get rid of townies... which is, naturally, incredibly anti-town. He could be a fool, yes, but his mentality is incredibly dangerous to us. The fact that he was willing to do that and then continued to lie about his ability in order to blend in with the town (despite previously wanting to get rid of town) is alarming.

EDIT:

I will say it again. If Jist really was a fool, why did he continue acting like he was a random cop? We all assumed he was, that was the 'ability we gave him'. But after it 'was assigned to him' (because obviously none of us really knew what was going on with that supposed check after ME was lynched), then he'd have to know his chances of getting lynched and him winning were slim to none. He was literally pretty much confirmed after that lynch. "No one who was mafia would bus their own godfather, not when they were doing well". Everyone was believing the random cop claim, and he didn't have any way of proving his claims because the checks kept coming up all over the place due to the nature of the claim.

It doesn't make sense-- if a fool wants to win and get lynched, why act like a random cop, verify it later on when it was sort of under suspicion, and try to fool (haha no pun intended) everyone. Meanwhile he's telling me that he wanted to kill a townie, and what happened was just unlucky.

Last edited:

It was a recipe that I have made many times before, followed perfectly down to the core... I did not miss any steps and I have tried this cake many times. It is a perfect cake and it was wasted. Yes, let me live and then we can both (no, all of us) have a piece of my remade perfect cake. WINK WINK WINK

True... I have already unvoted you, though, so you'll need to direct this at everyone else who still has their vote on you.

Something else caught my eye while reading through the thread that I'd like an answer for.

In an effort to get more discussion out of this phase beyond this lynch:

@Rabbit
I find it interesting that you came in here with a pretty critical post directed at Momoka, when you've been really quiet this whole game. Other than that post, you only had 7, and at least one of those 7 had to be a sign-up post and another likely a confirmation post. Where have you been during the rest of this game?

When Gaga came in and said there was confirmation that Momoka is mafia, that seems to have sealed the deal on this lynch. It just makes me wonder if you could be mafia trying to get brownie points with town by grilling a scumbuddy now that you know she's almost assuredly going to be lynched anyway. It just feels really strange considering the rest of your posts/behavior this game.
@Rabbit; As far as I can tell, you never answered the questions proposed by FA in this post. Explain.

(If I'm wrong, can someone link me to Rabbit's answer? Thanks.)

Well imma be going to arizona so I might be busy all of today and most of tomorrow I'll try and check this tho. So umm a fool?

@Flopunny; @ArvAl; @Sword Master; @FinalArcadia; @progressforth; @Gaga; @lovandra; @jackatlasred; @Rabbit; @Archmage Dragelsnart; @Leggo

I think this covers everyone who has voted me except for Jist but anyhow please look over my posts. I'd really appreciate it because I think they make a lot of sense and I know for a fact that something is going on here-- I really do believe that I've been framed. It wouldn't be hard to believe that the mafia would pick me to frame considering the fact that Human hasn't exactly been shy about (softly) suspecting me in thread. For instance, my vote on Kyriaki. I'm sure they knew the cop would be told (or was this of the cop's own will) to check me at some point soon.

It's also worth looking over what I said about jist.

@Momoka; Insane. Cop. Jist was believed to be an Insane Cop. Assuming you've missed that, could you take a bit to re-read things before you're lynched?

@Momoka; Insane. Cop. Jist was believed to be an Insane Cop. Assuming you've missed that, could you take a bit to re-read things before you're lynched?
FinalArcadia calling jist a random cop said:
For that reason, I would bet that Jist is a random cop (fits the game's name too), the other cop is probably sane, and Kyriaki is thus town.
Leggo speculating about jist's 'random cop' ability said:
If I had to choose among the four to be the random cop,
Insane cop might've been brought up once or twice, but the general consensus was random cop.

Why didn't you answer FA's question(s) for you?

I'm pretty sure Insane Cop was the most discussed possibility.

Does that even matter at this point? I'm pretty sure that's wrong, because I just looked back at where that was being discussed and most of us were saying random cop. In fact, he was very vague when everyone was asking what type of cop he was so it was never even settled as we all know. What we do know is that he was lying. I just really want everyone to at least acknowledge my defense.

Everyone was believing the random cop claim, and he didn't have any way of proving his claims because the checks kept coming up all over the place due to the nature of the claim.

It doesn't make sense-- if a fool wants to win and get lynched, why act like a random cop, verify it later on when it was sort of under suspicion, and try to fool (haha no pun intended) everyone. Meanwhile he's telling me that he wanted to kill a townie, and what happened was just unlucky.

I don't understand the first part I bolded, and the second bolded part is your answering your own question, imo.

FinalArcadia calling jist a random cop said:
For that reason, I would bet that Jist is a random cop (fits the game's name too), the other cop is probably sane, and Kyriaki is thus town.
Leggo speculating about jist's 'random cop' ability said:
If I had to choose among the four to be the random cop,
Insane cop might've been brought up once or twice, but the general consensus was random cop.

I'm pretty sure Insane Cop was the most discussed possibility.

^^^
So it's the exact reverse of your claim.

I don't understand the first part I bolded, and the second bolded part is your answering your own question, imo.
I'm having a hard time articulating my words right now, I'll admit that. But I was trying to say that his claim was very safe. It could never be proved because of its nature. Random cop can never be proved because the checks are literally all over the place-- someone can be town, but the check could come up either way. As for the second part of your statement, I just said that for emphasis.

So it's the exact reverse of your claim.
Both were being discussed at around the same time. A lot of people were saying random cop, a few were saying insane cop. I don't see the point of this discussion?

Here's FA's question to you by the way. I'm interested in hearing your answer, because I don't think you got around to that.
FinalArcadia said:
I find it interesting that you came in here with a pretty critical post directed at Momoka, when you've been really quiet this whole game. Other than that post, you only had 7, and at least one of those 7 had to be a sign-up post and another likely a confirmation post. Where have you been during the rest of this game?

The phase will last 48 hours, like normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom