• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia! Endgame: Peace & Prosperity At Last! (town wins) 8/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Mafia! Accepting Subs! 8-10-15

it was for a lot of people I noticed.
EDIT: updates shall take place at 8:00 GMT -6 which means that I will post night 0(which is usually a story/flavor text starter for those who don't know, no night kills) in around 40 minutes.

Last edited:

Unfortunately, I can't get the avatars work as intended with tags for some reason.
Probably has to do with the image URLs.

Reminder that you have exactly 48 hours in which you can vote. After that, even if we are not around to update instantly, votes are considered locked.
Votes at :00 count, votes at :01 don't. This will also be the case with night actions in the night phases.

Random Messages Mafia! Accepting Subs! 8-10-15

I volunteer as submarine sandwich tribute!
tumblr_ma6usrGTIY1qid2nw.gif

Unfortunately, I can't get the avatars work as intended with tags for some reason.
Probably has to do with the image URLs.[/QUOTE]
Make sure that the urls end with with ".gif".

If it helps, right click and and click 'copy image url/location'.

Night 0: Oops, I Screwed up

Everyone was waiting for the announcement. The staff members entered the thread. In the middle was Administrator Shiny Celebi, with Super Moderator Kakuna Matata in her right. Moderators Scarlet Sky and Enzap were standing on the sides. Shiny Celebi took a step forward, mentioned 16 of the Random Messages regulars and announced.

"Dear users posting in the Random Messages Thread. I am bringing you bad news. The trolls among you have found a way to ban a user every 24 hours. They will most probably issue the bans in the night, when the thread is inactive. For this to be possible, one of these three has to be a troll as well. Only a staff member could have found a way to ban people."

Everyone was shocked. One of the staff members was a troll?!
Shiny Celebi continued:

"Since one of these three is also a troll, the staff alone isn't able to take action all by themselves. This is why we brought you here. We want you all to use the thread as a place in which you will voice your suspicion about other users who you think are trolls. Remember, everyone can be a troll, and the staff can't find them, as they do not use Bulbagarden Forums to communicate, but rather QuickTopic."

People were confused, this thread was all about randomness and jokes and fun. Now they have to point fingers at each other?!

"Finally, I want you all to report whoever you think is suspicious. The person with the most reports will get banned. We will repeat this process once a day until all the trolls are banned away from the site."

Most were not content with the idea, but what had to be done had to be done. And thus,once the preperations were complete by tomorrow, Random Messages will have become a battlefield...

It is now Night 0, prepare youself by talking in your quicktopics or skypes.
Also, @Sword Master; @Oaky; and @Neosquid; if you don't post a confimation by tomorrow, you can and WILL be subbed out day 1.

Last edited:
Re: Random Messages Mafia! Night 0: Prelude To The Most Random War Ever. 8-10-15

it's okay, My first game was a game that had a night 0, so I know better, but some might still be thrown off by this.

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Night 0: Prelude To The Most Random War Ever. 8-10-15

I didn't write it, zexy did. if he doesn't add that by tomorrow's update I will add it myself.

The staff member obviously would be a very good role. Godfather? Or something crazier?

night 0, not day 1, you can't FoS until tomorrow.
FoS can happen whenever someone wishes, it is not a vote.
So, @AussieEevee; you can say whatever you wish, but not vote until Day 1 begins.
Suggestion: Your flavour post is awesome, but in my opinion, it should contain something about logs being deleted or going missing.
It was said that the Trolls communicate via QuickTopic.
Which is actually the truth lol.

Godfather does sound appropriate. It's basically the wolves disguised as sheep role.

Suggestion: Your flavour post is awesome, but in my opinion, it should contain something about logs being deleted or going missing.
It was said that the Trolls communicate via QuickTopic.
Which is actually the truth lol.

That's not what I meant. vBulletin provides the administrative team with a LOT of valuable data, especially who banned who.

The flavour post says that one of the mods is corrupt and banning normal people, but if that happened in the real BMGf, Celebi would be able to see instantly who banned them. That's why I suggested adding that to the story :)

Godfather is probable but also on each other mafia games

For now simply there isnt enough data to say/comment for anything

To waking up a possibility of godfather I see progressforth/aussieevee as possible scummy and intend to confuse cop...

To waking up a possibility of godfather I see progressforth/aussieevee as possible scummy and intend to confuse cop...

The game hasn't even started, and you're getting scummy vibes from me?! How?!

I think Gaga is town he's looking into every possibility.

confirmed

will vote/read thread/etc after work

oh nvm it's still night 0 lol

thought you plebs started without me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom