• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages #Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it better to upload the sig to imageshack and then copying the code to your sig from there?

Hmmmmm I might do that actually.
Though I'm definitely keeping Obelisk the Tormentor

Yeah. God cards are technically illegal in play, but they're also valuable.

I don't know where to tell you to start off. General cards like these can do some good in a Synchro deck (very common archetype these days), but those cards are hard to get.

I did that with mah sig, and it turned out horribly slow with an extra picture thing and ">

Hmmm...do you have the original source of where you got the image from?

sorry for being difficult...

Yeah. God cards are technically illegal in play, but they're also valuable.

I don't know where to tell you to start off. General cards like these can do some good in a Synchro deck (very common archetype these days), but those cards are hard to get.

Hmmmmm yea......... well thanks man for the tips.
They are invaluable.

Link to the post? Or the user who posted it?
If not, I'll search through the thread and find it.

*yawns*

Alright one random comment before I go to bed.

"I'm tired of these muthafu**ing snakes on this muthafu**ing plane!"

ShadyVox makes a darn good rap artist/card game player/blue hedgehog/"Motimon" (Mmmmmm~).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom