• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages #Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not his REAL mother, but for the purposes of this thread, he chest burst out of me, so I am his mother now...

Likely not. XD She was a regular here back in the days of RM 1-3. Good times... good times.

=) yes it is I... and I'm assuming you went through a name change of some sort because my mind is pulling a blank. Help me D8 I don't wanna forget, I don't wanna forget *sob*

XD it's okay, Aki, I remember you!

@Gate--thank you =)! Eventually I'll work on something original, but right now I'm occupied with other projects.

^^^ Your name was... Aki.

=) yes it is I... and I'm assuming you went through a name change of some sort because my mind is pulling a blank. Help me D8 I don't wanna forget, I don't wanna forget *sob*

My names I have used...
Meta_Knight_777
Scarlet Sky
Wolf O'Donnell
Fawful
Falco
(These are the ones you most likely saw.)

I'm probably going to stay this way for sometime. At least in vB4 it will be easier to keep track of your names, though I've gotten used to you all changing so much, you're more recognizable for that fact :p

^^^ Your name was... Aki.

My names I have used...
Meta_Knight_777
Scarlet Sky
Wolf O'Donnell
Fawful
Falco
(These are the ones you most likely saw.)

Meta_Knight!!!!! Aha! See, memory jogged =)? Ironic that you were once Wolf O'Donnell XD...

I recognize Raaaayne =D... didn't you use to have a kitty-cat picture? It was a calico kitty facing right I believe...

I haven't ever changed my username...

I have, as mentioned. The first was retarded and I didn't like it, so I changed it to the name of one of my D&D characters (Aki). Then I just changed it to different versions of that name (The longest lasting one was Aki-chan). And then, as an April Fools joke, I changed my username to I AM NOT A TREE and acted like a different person. And then after that I changed it to Treemo, which I vastly prefer..

Man it's veterans night up in here. All we need are Calvin, Torgetsu and Kiratwig to join us. Among others.

TK was on earlier, but she didn't drop by--Kira-kun doesn't visit often... I haven't seen him online for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom