• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just submitted my application/resume to intern during the summer at Google.

I wonder what the internship be like..

It's been a long-standing company since long before you wandered in and claimed it as your home.

Screw you Bing!
bing_onward_journey_image_bid.png

It's been a long-standing company since long before you wandered in and claimed it as your home.

Well, now it's my home, so business is closed. :p

I suppose this site kind of does sort of feel like a home on the internet, it's usually the first place I visit and the place I spend the most time.

*evicts ME*

YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR!

Also, you have to have at least as many posts in RM as I do to evict ME...without deleting any of my posts, Mr. Zap. STAY AWAY FROM THAT DELETE BUTTON!!!

Enzap's reaction:

[video=youtube;qnDFvQRfGxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnDFvQRfGxw[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom