• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Thread: TM 12 - Water Gun

I don't like Zygarde, you can keep your flashy new forms.

I think I'm either going to start School-Live (as recommended by Night Sky) or Jojo for the next anime I watch. Hmmmm

If I think of anymore tips, I'll pass them along!
no Torchic please!!
*hope it won't make those 'sad-eyes' and start crying*

Hai posters of RM!
rocking out at moment with a movie
Detroit Rock City

@Vivuto; - he did convince me that I would like it, it was much easier and faster than Windows 7 (my previous OS) - after giving it a try, realized it was true. Now, I don't plan on returning to Windows anytime soon.

I've been rewatching Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Still Cynical.

I need to watch Rebellion still and it's been about four years since I watched the original series

If only golduck knew grassknot or thunder he would be the ultimate weapon vs hoenn legends.

Gamefreak I have spoken

I watched the first two episodes of Attack On Titan. I dislike gore though, but I think I might try to watch it again.

It's not that gory overall, at least compared to others I've seen

Overall AoT is good, but overrated

Well, the closest anime to 'gory' I've watched was Future Diary. (Underrated) So I have little experience with gore.

Well, the closest anime to 'gory' I've watched was Future Diary. (Underrated) So I have little experience with gore.
Depending on who you're talking to Mirai Nikki can be verrrrry overrated

I watched the first two episodes of Attack On Titan. I dislike gore though, but I think I might try to watch it again.

There is a lot of gore, if you can get past that it is pretty good overall. I dont really love gore myself but I can tolerate and I really like Attack on Titan.

overrated and underrated
I henceforth ban both of those words from this thread
thank you and you're welcome

Goosenap has all the powers of dying and making things.

I only have the power to turn my ears into turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom