• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Thread: TM 12 - Water Gun

I'd make a lot of videos of it and take plenty of pictures

Aaaagh

Maybe when I move out

I don't "have to pay" sure, that doesn't mean I can't criticize and tbh I'm not a fan of the way MMOs work in general.

For the most part, the business model behind fremium is very scummy.

A lot of business models are very scummy. Have a look at the junk food industry.

The point I was trying to make though is blame the customer, not the business. Businesses just do whatever they can to make money... and they can't make money if the customer isn't willing to spend it. The reason why this business model works is because people continue to support this business model by spending money on freemium games.

If Apple, Microsoft and Google's customer base as a whole boycotted freemium games, they'd die off completely in a month or two, and probably replaced with a business model that you'd enjoy more.

Hmm hmm hmm

I don't "have to pay" sure, that doesn't mean I can't criticize and tbh I'm not a fan of the way MMOs work in general.

For the most part, the business model behind fremium is very scummy.

A lot of business models are very scummy. Have a look at the junk food industry.

The point I was trying to make though is blame the customer, not the business. Businesses just do whatever they can to make money... and they can't make money if the customer isn't willing to spend it. The reason why this business model works is because people continue to support this business model by spending money on freemium games.

If Apple, Microsoft and Google's customer base as a whole boycotted freemium games, they'd die off completely in a month or two, and probably replaced with a business model that you'd enjoy more.
Sadly enough, that'd never happen because of the basic way that freemium works. Even if most of a game's userbase leaves, all that a freemium developer needs is for a relatively small number of "whales" -- single people who spend absurd amounts on these games and drive the majority of their profits. Believe me, I'd love for freemium to die out, but it looks like due to the fact that phone-owners is a wide demographic of people, many of whom are willing to pay for these pieces of virtual crap, freemium will be here to stay, for a while at least.

I change shape every month so that I don't pay RENT

Tm 12 is taunt so ummm... are you guys taunting me with Water Gun

Maybe it isn't Taunt so that way it doesn't encourage taunting

When I was a kid, TM12 was Water Gun and only cost 5 Pokebucks! And I had to walk to Victory Road uphill, both ways, in the snow!

I just flew to the Pokemon League but they sent me back because I didn't have any badges

It's hard being a Braviary

Such a sucky move was a tm? I feel sorry for you ppl.

TM12 is just meant to be bad, I guess

Taunt is reals good tho

*Uses gravity and earthquake*

Not wreaking my league.

Also it looks like imma call it an really early night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom