• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Thread 12: RM12 RUM12 ROOM12 RIM12

But life confessed ME, give it up...

*up-Bs irl*

Can't help it if my humor is on an entirely different, scarily complex level (not).

@Zenax;, I love your theme. I own a Dave Strider gear shirt.
Thanks! I can't remember since when I've had it, but it's probably been about two years with some variances every now and then lol. Dave Strider is awesome. <3

It's a pretty cool shirt. I have Jake's Green Skull and Jane's Ghost Beast, but the latter only because they sent it to me by accident while I was trying to order the former and let me keep it to apologize. I also have a Hero of Void hoodie.

My former roommate was buying John's Green Ghost shirt, and asked if I wanted to add anything to the order.
I'm an engineer, what can I say? I'm a sucker for gears.
That's as good a reason as any. The only Dave piece of merch I have is the pin. I bought it during the 4/13 sale this year, along with the Void pin, and placed them both on my backpack. It's pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom