• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Super Seaking-We had 2 weeks off of school, and yesterday was the first day back.

We reckon someone in detention decided to leave a little present for the teacher.

@minimag Ill just say that it was at my school football field and it was like 11:00pm at night, during the summer. o_O

...Ill PM you the rest.

I am disturbed, shocked, disturbed, speechless, and most of all.....

DISTURBED

0_o Hallow almost wants to know... but Hallow doesn't want to lose her sanity

I know someone who works at a public library and one day a man dropped off a bag of books at the circulation desk. It smelled and when they opened the bag, there were feces among the books he had returned :/

GODDAMN HELL GUESTS

MAKE AN ACCOUNT BEFORE MIDNIGHT OR YOUR FUTURE CHILD WILL COME AND KILL YOU IN A WEEK

THIS IS TRUE

MAKE SURE TO REFER 13 MEMBERS WHEN YOU JOIN

FORWARD THIS 12 TIMES OR SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN

MINIMAG HAS SPOKEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom