• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Quotes Games

From Osana Reimu Episode 7, part 2.
Yukari: This Kid..... Is Rumia.....
Reimu: ........ Rumia?
Yukari: Yes...... She Is A Youkai, But A Nice Person. And A Crybaby.... And....
Reimu: And?
Yukari: She Is Also The Best Friend..... Of The Person I Cherish The Most.
Isn't It.... Clumsy Miko-san....

Ugh, the feels.

“There are two kinds of men in this world; the righteous who think they are sinners, and the sinners who think they are righteous" ~Blaise Pascual

"Even at that point, even though she needed to eat them to live / She forced herself to refrain from eating humans. / The girl who so loved humans... / Continued to be crushed by her own sins / Until, in the very end... / She chose her own death."
-Yukari Yakumo (Touhou Reireimu ep.4 part 2)

"This is awkward..."
"HOW THE HELL DID YOU ROLL A 60!?"
Automatic Like for the one who knows where this is from.

EDIT: This also applies to this quote:
"The short version: It sucked. Big-time. The loss of my class, the shame of exile. Dark days, darker nights. The embers of hope barely a flicker in my heart, bending my every thought to the redemption that might forever elude my grasp, oh the humanity! ...Yeah, for half a year."

Last edited:
"Items to invent: Bed, massage chair, humidifier, rubber band, Rube Goldberg Machine, religion... Religions are invented? I've learned something new."- Watashi/The Mediator/Ms. Sweets, Jinrui Wa Suitai Shimashita/Humanity Has Declined

"This is the only way I would accept something as hipster as a Cthulhu reference in pokemon, as my wife and I are fully convinced Cthulhu was some sort of big sea cow all along. He's fat, he's always sleepy, and his greatest nemesis is a boat propeller."- Bogleech

Mabel from Gravity Falls said:
Don't worry Dipper, I've seen enough movies to know that this is the part where the audience thinks this is all part of the show and loves it.
*Rather predictably (but still amusingly), the audience boos and storms out.*

"Don't you think it'd help if we all had some god-killing tools?"
"Oh no, rabbit, no mortal form could handle the strain of this weapon; your bodies would collapse on themselves as your minds would be slowly lost to madness."
"Is it weird that I wanna try it even more now?"
"A little."

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom