• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/10- I liked the song, I only didn't like the b-movie styled music video

6/10. As much as I love a good rousing propaganda banger, this one lacked something. Still some nice choral writing (I'll stop now before the music critical analyst in me comes out)

This just captures the general feeling about the current state of affairs for me. We're in for a struggle now, it seems.

This is the darkest hour, but love is never lost.

8/10- Kind of fucked up music video imo, but I suppose it fits the title

7/10 Sounds nice, but common.

excuse me for my fangirling but I have recently rewatched the movie and I became re-obsessed with it all over again

3/10. I don't like most rap.

With a few exceptions:

8/10 It's pretty intense, though keep in mind we have a seperate thread for video game music.

That was actually pretty cool. The instrumental build up before the vocals came in was excellent. In fact, they gave me the impression that the vocals were going to be a lot more upbeat than they were. Still an awesome song with a classic psychedelic-esque vibe. I'll have to look this band up. 6.5/10

7.5/10. That was better than what I was expecting.

Now, I went to see the musical Lazarus in December. Michael C Hall was fabulous, and he sings this song to his young daughter in the last few moments. Hopefully that should enhance the listening experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom