• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

10/10
love its design, looks so cute and icy ball of spiky

Psyduck

Oh my god it's a pangolin! How did I never catch that!? All my life I just thought "hedgehog"!
from Bulbapedia article on Sandslash:
Sandslash shares various physical traits with the pangolin. It also draws from hedgehogs, porcupines, and echidnas due to its coloration and having spikes instead of scales. Both Sandshrew and Sandslash are mentioned to have poisonous claws, similar to how some species of the shrew are poisonous.

you wouldn't be wrong either
I already knew about pangolins for a long time way before Sandslash was ntroduced

11/10
love the cutie arctic foxy

Alola Rattata

3/10
not really a fan of dragons, so its really low on my favorites
someone on Discord obsessed with dragons ruined them even more for me

Swirlix

2/10
looks weird, as usual, the first stage rabbit Pokemon are always cute, evolutions are always terrible, Rabot is no different, not for me

Slowpoke

1/10
Looks like giant stone rock than a Pokemon

Furfrou

7/10
looks nice, annoying to battle against

Mawile

10/10
love that stretchy giant ferret

Giratina

Back
Top Bottom