• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

8/10
looks nice , do like it, doesn't deserve all the hate it gets
looks awesome, like the typing too

cute weasel known as Mienfoo

9/10
looks awesome, cute, all gen 6 starters look awesome to me, 8 or higher.... Quilladin was funny in the anime, following Vee around, then Flareon near the end of the episode.. made me laugh

tepig

5/10
its in meh for me
typical for all the rabbits - cute first stage, evolutions look... well... ugly

Bunnelby

1/10
to me... it looks ugly
overweight and overgrown
it just won't catch my attention

Bunneary

2/10
looks ugly, like most legendary, its way too overdesigned
do like the unique typing

Empoleon

3/10
Eevee’s are overrated.
Edit: tbf I’m a practical player.

Edit 2: though it seems I lack the braincells to differentiate Empoleon from Vaporeon. (Empoleon 7/10)

Gengar.

Last edited:
Eevee’s are overrated.
Uh...

Anyways, I give Gengar a 8/10. I think its a pretty neat idea for a ghost without drawing clear inspiration from one source. Definitely has a spooky feel to it. That being said, I do feel that it is a little oversaturated, hence the rating.

Gastrodon?

1/10
not really for me, looks like a giant slug,
don't like them much

Axew

7/10
not highest favorite, better looking than Raboot
most rabbits have ugly evolutions, Cinderace a bit more tolerable for me

Brionne

you had to mention it - 3/10 - :LOL:
ugly looking for me

Hydreigon