• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

8.5/10
G-Farfetch'd has a lot of personality design-wise, in my opinion. Just look at its facial expression:
083Farfetch%27d-Galar.png
My only gripe is that I think its leak is too bulky, and makes the design a little awkward.

Galarian Corsola?

2/10
Sorry not for me
Rabbis have cute first stage and ugly evolutions

Jilteon

5/10
It's just inoffensive to me; Fighting is my number one least favorite typing and there isn't a lot of Fighting types that make it to my favorites, frankly.

666 x infinity x n x 69696969/10

....aka my No. 1 favorite Pokemon of all time.

Galarian Slowbro.

Last edited:
4/10
I was really eager to see G-Slowking’s design because the tidbit of official art looked cool. Unfortunately, I feel that GameFreak really dropped the ball on this one. The Shellder’s eyes are just a huge nope, so close together that they look ridiculous.

Cacturn?

1/10
looks like a bug, no like them

Thievul

11/10
love the adorable fire kitty, one of my favorites

Snorlax

Back
Top Bottom