• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

9/10
such an adorable poodle that can be trimmed into various cuts
cute one looks the cutest of all
fun to look at, such an awesome battler

Buizel

10/10
I love the concept of an illegal patch bugging out Porygon-2's model and making the entire thing just freak out. The jittery movements in the 3D games are also a great way of showing this.

Swampert

7/10
Wooloo is cute, however, I find its design to be pretty bland for a sheep Pokémon. I really wish GameFreak went down the wolf-in-sheep's clothing route or based the Wooloo line on steel wool as I feel that would make its design look less like a cartoon sheep.
7.5/10
Lucario is a decent Pokémon that is hijacked by furries... I mean oversaturated, hence me ranking it comparatively low. I can't really say much beyond that I think it's cool.

Edit: Double ninja'd. I don't think that's every happened before.

8/10
While it's a Mythical, I will admit that I like Shaymin Sky form to a degree. The design has a lot of personality in my opinion, and is a nice combination of cute and cool.

Turtonator?

Last edited:
8/10
I think I wrote this before, but Camperupt was a Pokémon I didn't really pay attention to until recently. While its design is fairly simple, it has grown on me and I've taken a shine to it. It's now on my list of Pokémon that I want to use.

Horsea?

7/10
I like all of the Tapus, but Tapu Fini is my favorite.

Moltres?
Tapu Fini is also my favorite :).

10/10
I actually give a perfect score to every member of the trio whether they are Kantonian or Galarian, all of them have amazing designs. But my favorites are both Articuno.

Goodra.

Back
Top Bottom